Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

tier 1 dog vs tier 4 dog?

so other then the obvious vitality, crush and physical attack evasion difference (which doesnt mean much to me as a ranger)
does anyone know what the skill damage and defense reduction difference is between the two tiers?
is the skill damage and defense reduction the same or does the rarer pet have a much larger damage and defense reduction?

I would assume the tier 4 pet would be much better but even if the diffrrence is not very large id like to know for certain before I spend 6 months max leveling a tier 4 pet when i could get better benefits alot sooner and not lose out to much in the long run just max leveling a lower tier.

assumptions and speculation is welcome because im sure many others are curious, I wouldnt be surprised if the skill was the same for all tiers :lol:
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Re: tier 1 dog vs tier 4 dog?

so other then the obvious vitality, crush and physical attack evasion difference (which doesnt mean much to me as a ranger)
does anyone know what the skill damage and defense reduction difference is between the two tiers?
is the skill damage and defense reduction the same or does the rarer pet have a much larger damage and defense reduction?

I would assume the tier 4 pet would be much better but even if the diffrrence is not very large id like to know for certain before I spend 6 months max leveling a tier 4 pet when i could get better benefits alot sooner and not lose out to much in the long run just max leveling a lower tier.

assumptions and speculation is welcome because im sure many others are curious, I wouldnt be surprised if the skill was the same for all tiers :lol:
Stop wanting everything within 3 days! Geeeeez
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The higher the pet's lvl the higher the skill's lvl, with lvl 6 pet having lvl 24 skill.
He's asking about tiered pets not levelled pets, like the weakest bunny is tier 1 bunny and the golden is tier 4 because it's the best bunny out of 4
Oderint Dum Metuant.

The higher the pet's lvl the higher the skill's lvl, with lvl 6 pet having lvl 24 skill.
He's asking about tiered pets not levelled pets, like the weakest bunny is tier 1 bunny and the golden is tier 4 because it's the best bunny out of 4
Oh that. I havent noticed but I believe so. In beta I checked the brown dog and the silver dog... I think the silver starts with higher lvl skill (like lvl 4?) and each jump of lvls is higher (if he starts with lvl 4 then every jump is 4, so at lvl 6 dog his skill is 24, and lvl 6 tier 1 dog [brown] will have lvl 6 skill).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Oh boy my fan club is here! :)

Tier 4 will surely take you a long time. Tier 1 and 2 have good stats when levelled up to max and also are much faster. There are multiple people on Rosmerta with nearly maxed Brown Dogs (Level 5, nearly 6).

Of course it all depends on if you buy chests, do bounties daily, or are able to buy tokens from players.

Lower tier pets will be levelled up easily and offer decent stat boosts when maxed, while a Silver Dog will offer pretty lame stat boosts for a long time as it takes a long time to level up.

I recommend settling for a Tan or Black dog as they sit somewhere in the middle.
Would you kindly?

Tier 4 pet will give more skill points per lvl.

It is not hard to figure out.
It will take longer but if u want the most powerful pet (both in stats/buff and in skill) go with highest tier. If u spend half the tokens, u will get half the power
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu