Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cant wait for the druid to be upgrade next event

Have any of you druids tried a melee build? Edl totem focus/attack mord helm (those are easy to find) prot braces, poison set, reaper ring, necro totem ability/focus rings (also easy to find royal+ sitting in a bank). A ring or two to swap and max swarm strike vines and storm. I'd be surprised if that's not within 75% of a warrior's dps. You'll have similar auto dmg to a full dex rogue, right? But much more skill damage on most bosses. Seems very capable of mord kills at the very least. In addition to any bosses with low magic resist
I'm so glad you posted gear that's just sitting around and easy to have access to.

Perhaps you can make gear suggestions for what MOST druids would have access to, not a very small select few.

Mages do not need a buff. It takes them a third of the lix required to level as it takes a druid.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If DOT was damage on cast instead of waiting for the ticing to start, leveling Druids would be comparable to any other class easily, as far as boss kills go it really depends on the resistances of the boss and if a good magic lure is present, but yes a proper dps Druid can get boss kills. It just sucks to alt all the time because of the shortage of Druids.
225 Druid
225 Rogue

Goonies General, Epona

Any druid in an endgame clan has access to edl armor and totem, totem ability rings, and dark mord helms
Define end game clan please or say dominant clan instead. A clan full of lvl 220+ in full edl and with some edl weapons sounds end game to me but it can have no access to any of that stuff if it is not the dominant clan.
Main: Imma
Class: Druid
Lvl: 221
World: Morrigan

Now you're just choosing the specific comparisons to suit your argument lol. Before tower my dps druid was getting hrungnir, snorri, sreng, aggy, event kills consistently. Tower is added and rangers/rogues get a major boost due to divine dmg, causing casters to lag behind. Why don't you adapt and try adding divine dmg to your build?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Any druid in an endgame clan has access to edl armor and totem, totem ability rings, and dark mord helms
You went way further than what's listed here. Previously you were all reaper ring, Gara / skain poison sets, proteus braces, etc

You prob had the luxury of having extra mages that can lure mgc lure and other druids so you weren't having to heal.

And I'd have to question how good your rogues are if a druid is getting kill on mord. Or perhaps this was just another post where you could brag about your toons like you do in most. I can't tell you how all awe struck we are by your greatness.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Oh, I'm just recommending a build. I haven't used a druid in like 2 yrs. Unlike you, I'm capable of seeking solutions to problems. You just complain
Yes but you're recommending gear that most will not have access to. Sure you're second gear suggestion is entirely feasible but your first was not.

And it's well within my rights to complain. I did just fine as primarily solo leveling up to 215. But it still doesn't mean I cannot complain about the leveling speed discrepancy between druids and other classes.

And thank you. I appreciate your insight on my ability or inability to accomplish tasks. It's a wonder I even finished my masters degree since I'm unable to find solutions to problems. I think my professors prob just passed me along so I'd quit complaining so much. It now also makes me wonder why I have a leadership position in my profession since I'm incapable of finding solutions to problems. Thank you for opening my eyes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If DOT was damage on cast instead of waiting for the ticing to start, leveling Druids would be comparable to any other class easily, as far as boss kills go it really depends on the resistances of the boss and if a good magic lure is present, but yes a proper dps Druid can get boss kills. It just sucks to alt all the time because of the shortage of Druids.
They need more than that for solo lvling to be viable.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]