Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: celtic heroes being removed

I would cry, I actually would, Celtic is an amazing game that i would only quit many years from now . There are other games that I play but nothing tops this.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

My favorite mmo already shut down, as did a few others I played.

This game seems stable though, 5 years is a long time for a iOS game, and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop anytime soon.

Remember the whole point in gaming is just to have fun, so enjoy the game you have now rather then being sad over the eventual end.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Absolutely nonsense! Celtic Heroes being shut down is an impossibility!

I heard rumors that the government of the Kilted lands (World New Order) will enslave the OTM crew so they will have to keep Kilted Her... sorry, Celtic Heroes up and running for eternity.

Matter of fact, heres a leak from summer event 2028 (work in progress ofc, notice the real life graphix)
Dolphinus the Damned is spreading its minion through the seas of Dal Riata, and we will have to fish them all before they manage to get on shore!
(Theres also a hint of a future space exploration update)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (54.43 KiB) Viewed 2440 times
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Absolutely nonsense! Celtic Heroes being shut down is an impossibility!

I heard rumors that the government of the Kilted lands (World New Order) will enslave the OTM crew so they will have to keep Kilted Her... sorry, Celtic Heroes up and running for eternity.

Matter of fact, heres a leak from summer event 2028 (work in progress ofc, notice the real life graphix)
Dolphinus the Damned is spreading its minion through the seas of Dal Riata, and we will have to fish them all before they manage to get on shore!
(Theres also a hint of a future space exploration update)
Coman I never understand what you say, but it is always beautiful.
Would you kindly?