Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring Update - Patch Notes (Of Sorts)

How many Hunter Prize Tokens are needed to buy a pet? This is a troublesome situation if you can't get Pet Tokens (my guess is they will have rocket high prices which not many players can pay). An X quantity of Hunter Tokens for a Pet, I'm guessing too those will be for a lvl 1 Pet. And so, a Pet can be upgraded by 'merging' two same pets of the same level. It is a function of X^n;

Now, let's assume we need 2 prize tokens per lvl 1 pet, to upgrade to lvl 2 pet we will need 2^2=4 tokens; for a lvl 3 pet: 2^3=8 tokens... For lvl 9 pet?: 2^9=512 tokens... And I say, woah that many tokens...

Now, how often and how many tokens we get per Bounty?

I don't see how we all players can get their top tier pets any time soon, unless we open hundreds of chests, and that is if ALL chests drop at least 1 pet token, which I don't think will happen either xD
You need 32 tokens ro get the highest level pet from beta. However it appears you will either need to buy chests or do bounties for two years to max out a pet. Will see how this works in the update vs beta.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Any idea when pets will be released that are ideal for...non-rogues?

Focus is nice for druids and mages, but the self heal is pretty useless
its actually not, at plenty of bosses you lose health as a mage or druid and a self heal will be awesome, especially when levelling.

Vit is nice for tanks, but the dps skill is a waste
its not that bad its like having the EDL shield skill

Both are pretty useless for rangers. Rangers aren't really losing hp so neither vit nor self heal help much. And the dps skill requires u to stand next to the target :?: useless for rangers? i think not, during Proteus and Gelebron extra vitality will help tons

So the only classes that benefit from both the stat and skill from the two current pets are rogues (surprise!) and dps warriors
so i believe almost all classes benefit in some way from the pets
Oderint Dum Metuant.

its actually not, at plenty of bosses you lose health as a mage or druid and a self heal will be awesome, especially when levelling.
casting the skill means you lose dps as a mage. I don't think I use more than 1-2 idols on any boss; same any other mage with plenty sigs. Druids have a self heal. It is called nature breath. Or nature touch. Or embrace. Need I go on? I'm sure any druid would prefer to be able to heal other players with the skill, hence the rabbits are not optimized for any class

And how many tanks do you know that are happy otm gave them that skill on their shield? A tank wants to "tank", if they wanted to dps they would be logging a rogue or ranger. The dogs are therefore not optimized for tanks either, seeing as the added skill does not align with their needs. The dog skill isn't bad, just not suited for tanks

Both are pretty useless for rangers. Rangers aren't really losing hp so neither vit nor self heal help much. And the dps skill requires u to stand next to the target :?: useless for rangers? i think not, during Proteus and Gelebron extra vitality will help tons
Again, the skill doesn't work well for rangers cause it forces you into aoe range. More vit never hurts, but rangers are among the class that need it least. How often do you think to yourself "man, I really wish I had an extra 1000 hp right now"?

So the only classes that benefit from both the stat and skill from the two current pets are rogues (surprise!) and dps warriors
Right, but what class benefits the most? All classes also benefit from edl armor and weps, but are you going to argue that they're equally useful to all?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

You need 32 tokens ro get the highest level pet from beta. However it appears you will either need to buy chests or do bounties for two years to max out a pet. Will see how this works in the update vs beta.
Beta Highest lvl? Max out pet? Can you elaborate please?
You get level 1 pets and could combine to level 6 pets. That's 2^5 or 32 pets. It actually takes a few minutes with loads of tokens.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

casting the skill means you lose dps as a mage. I don't think I use more than 1-2 idols on any boss; same any other mage with plenty sigs. Druids have a self heal. It is called nature breath. Or nature touch. Or embrace. Need I go on? I'm sure any druid would prefer to be able to heal other players with the skill, hence the rabbits are not optimized for any class
why are you only focusing on the skill? the 180 focus helps tons and the skill is just an extra incase your close to dying, i doubt you have a 220 druid but at bosses like unox and when doing proteus ward and druid ward groups at gelebron an extra heal can help alot(necro spirits also)

And how many tanks do you know that are happy otm gave them that skill on their shield? A tank wants to "tank", if they wanted to dps they would be logging a rogue or ranger. The dogs are therefore not optimized for tanks either, seeing as the added skill does not align with their needs. The dog skill isn't bad, just not suited for tanks
Not optimised maybe but clearly not completely useless and once again your forgetting the 180 vitality which helps tanks the most

Again, the skill doesn't work well for rangers cause it forces you into aoe range. More vit never hurts, but rangers are among the class that need it least. How often do you think to yourself "man, I really wish I had an extra 1000 hp right now"?
since you have no experience of ranger at gelebron i dont really care to explain but yes alot of the time i wish i had extra 1000hp so i can survive gelebrons aoes that 1 shot me when im on quiver skill and when im during a lock battle on proteus and taking damage from shield and i die while on quiver skill

Right, but what class benefits the most? All classes also benefit from edl armor and weps, but are you going to argue that they're equally useful to all?
i think it benefits most classes equally and at different times the skill will be more useful to different people and at ur statement about mages not dying much its clear you dont have gelebron experience
Oderint Dum Metuant.

You get level 1 pets and could combine to level 6 pets. That's 2^5 or 32 pets. It actually takes a few minutes with loads of tokens.
Ah, gotcha! Well that is assuming the max lvl is kept at 6. 32 pet tokens are not much, but how many Bounty tokens needed for getting one lvl 1 pet in a 'free' way? That's a 32xN number of Bounty tokens to max a pet for free xD
Frejlheir from Sulis
Oliver Quinn from Epona

Both are pretty useless for rangers. Rangers aren't really losing hp so neither vit nor self heal help much. And the dps skill requires u to stand next to the target :?:

The rabbit with the energy regen and self heal will now get rid of my need for regen lix on my druid, warrior, and mage. Same goes for my rogue, the energy regen will be most welcome.

The canine will help with lixing.

The canine with tank will give vit plus it will add a bit of dmg towards the bosses. You get a dozen or so players with those canines and it will help with killing the boss.

I know some arent thrilled with the pets but I'm pretty happy about them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So to get a tier 1 pet to tier 2, you need to merge to tier 1 pets. The same applies for every tier up to tier 6.

[Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]

([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2])
= [Tier 2] + [Tier 2]
= [Tier 3]

([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2])
= ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3])
= [Tier 3] + [Tier 3]
= [Tier 4]

([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2])
= ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3])
= ([Tier 3] + [Tier 3] = [Tier 4]) + ([Tier 3] + [Tier 3] = [Tier 4])
= [Tier 4] + [Tier 4]
= [Tier 5]

([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2]) + ([Tier 1] + [Tier 1] = [Tier 2])
= ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3]) + ([Tier 2] + [Tier 2] = [Tier 3])
= ([Tier 3] + [Tier 3] = [Tier 4]) + ([Tier 3] + [Tier 3] = [Tier 4]) + ([Tier 3] + [Tier 3] = [Tier 4]) + ([Tier 3] + [Tier 3] = [Tier 4])
= ([Tier 4] + [Tier 4] = [Tier 5]) + ([Tier 4] + [Tier 4] = [Tier 5])
= [Tier 5] + [Tier 5]
= [Tier 6]

Therefore, there is a total of 32 [Tier 1]'s required to get the highest tier of pet, a [Tier 6].

Now, there are different coloured pets (Brown, Black White and Gold for hares), Gold being the most powerful yet costly.

Brown = 1 token (for a [Tier 1])
Black = 2 tokens (for a [Tier 1])
White = 3 tokens (for a [Tier 1])
Gold = 4 tokens (for a [Tier 1])

To conclude, you would need 128 pet tokens to eventually acquire a Golden [Tier 6] hare.

I really hope this helped, also take into consideration this information may be incorrect (The cost of pets and the colour order of the hares) as it has been written completely of what I remember from the Beta. If I'm incorrect please feel free to inform me.