Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lightning Strike Skull

In other words.... Each server must have a rare skull. I now know Taranis's is lightning strike. If only energy harvest, spring of life, and sacrifice skulls would be the rare ones. :D
Not even.. they shouldn't even be in the loot table!
You must be mistaken! Spring of life is easily one of the best Druid skills to day! Don't even make me get started on energy harvest... And Oooh my goodness, have you SEEN the mages drooling over those sacrifice skulls???
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Rarer than others? On fingal we got 1 ice shard skull. And it's dark.
We got like 4 lightning strike skulls. 1 shadow 3 dark 1 void..
We have no firestorm skulls
Have a few fire bolt skulls, 3 shadow, 2 dark 0 void
You can't look at your pile of 10 skulls and determine which ones are more rare lol. The odds of each item dropping are the same on every world. I'm sure if you pooled together every skull on every world, the distribution would look much different from what you listed (plus not sure how valid what you say is if you think 1+3+1=4)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Rarer than others? On fingal we got 1 ice shard skull. And it's dark.
We got like 4 lightning strike skulls. 1 shadow 3 dark 1 void..
We have no firestorm skulls
Have a few fire bolt skulls, 3 shadow, 2 dark 0 void
You can't look at your pile of 10 skulls and determine which ones are more rare lol. The odds of each item dropping are the same on every world. I'm sure if you pooled together every skull on every world, the distribution would look much different from what you listed (plus not sure how valid what you say is if you think 1+3+1=4)
True the all world thing, but one one world some skulls are rarer then others, example, have more of a certain skull rather then others. Also, he said 'like 4' which doesn't mean exactly 4. So he is therefore correct.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis