Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Class balance

If I was a druid and someone declined to group with me because they dont want to help me level or claims i'll just slow them down, then Ill just put that person in my blacklist. Ultimately druids hold a lot of power in the end game and karma is a biitch. Eventually you will cross paths again and if by some chance you end up fighting a boss with them, then theyd get no heals, after all, if they dont think druids are necessary, so then i think they dont need heals anyway :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Like I've said before
-Make vines insta cast and do dmg on hit
-Make swarm insta cast and do dmg on hit
-Reduce storm touch cooldown by half
-If anything else is needed - take the time in between each DOT to 3-4s, currently it hits a dot every 5S (vines and swarm)

@Bitey I'd love to have a strgth build.. But you see we got the rogues hoggin all the roids ;)
Last edited by DarkDruid67-Taranis on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

If I was a druid and someone declined to group with me because they dont want to help me level or claims i'll just slow them down, then Ill just put that person in my blacklist. Ultimately druids hold a lot of power in the end game and karma is a biitch. Eventually you will cross paths again and if by some chance you end up fighting a boss with them, then theyd get no heals, after all, if they dont think druids are necessary, so then i think they dont need heals anyway :lol:
Better in theory then in practice. I had a clanmate be a jerk, so I withheld heals. Got a very stern talking to and nothing happened to the person being mean. Had to go along with it or risk being booted. That's one of the reasons why I've been logging in less and less lately.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Better in theory then in practice. I had a clanmate be a jerk, so I withheld heals. Got a very stern talking to and nothing happened to the person being mean. Had to go along with it or risk being booted. That's one of the reasons why I've been logging in less and less lately.
Fix Druids = Revenge in arena
Jk. Try to use rescue on that person, he'll be pissed.

I have a story to relate to that as well. One time we were killing 195/5s with a few people, and NOBODY killed adds. More like, the adds killed me. I was down with max curse the entire kill unable to heal anybody at all. After the kill, the clan mate leading the kill logged on to moxtra and said in the clan chat binder 'Darkdruid you are a really clairvoyant Druid, you should change your name to DarkSHITdruid and just go full time dps' I was pretty pissed but found it funny because that exact person said 'leave the adds'
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Yeah it's tough if they're already in your clan. But if they aren't, and they apply......

Not everyone can spend thousands of dollars on thisgame Aileron. Some people, if they choke up $100 to buy lixes, might be required because of their financial situation to utilize them to ultimate efficiency. I hardly ever grouped a druid when solo leveling because they were literally no help. I had enough sigils to regenerate quickly, and was quite often OP in my setup to kill quickly too in most cases. I've helped people at times when not lixing, but in my case, if i was leveling, i was lixing and if people want to hold a grudge and be vindictive later because i don't want to squander my REAL money on a some person in an online game, whether i know them well or not, i think that says way more about them then me.

Not everyone can spend thousands of dollars on thisgame Aileron. Some people, if they choke up $100 to buy lixes, might be required because of their financial situation to utilize them to ultimate efficiency. I hardly ever grouped a druid when solo leveling because they were literally no help. I had enough sigils to regenerate quickly, and was quite often OP in my setup to kill quickly too in most cases. I've helped people at times when not lixing, but in my case, if i was leveling, i was lixing and if people want to hold a grudge and be vindictive later because i don't want to squander my REAL money on a some person in an online game, whether i know them well or not, i think that says way more about them then me.
the only thing it shows is that you are a selfish ***, congratulations :)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

and that is why you have never made friends...and you wonder why you have always had difficulty playing this game. :lol:

Not really. Generally, selfishness is taking at the expense of others. By not grouping a druid, I'm not taking anything away from him or her. They are in the same condition they were before they asked me. Nothing was lost. And if you want to claim that they lost on the potential extra EXP that they would of gained by leveling with me, i would confidently assure you that you can't lose something you never had to begin with.

I didn't say i never grouped a druid, but you better believe when the grind started getting tough, and i watched that bar slowly progress and my lixes i paid for with real money disappear, damn right i didn't group druids.

Blame OTM, not me. They've known about this problem for years. And have done little about it.

And hey, wasn't it Aileron who told me that i can't tell him how to spend his money when i criticized him for paying to play all this time while continually complaining about the same problems that never get fixed ... well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

When i buy lixes with real money, i get to decide how to use it.

Hey children, nobody is ENTITLED to my stuff. Go vote for Bearnie. If I have a TV, and you don't, i don't have to let you borrow it. That's not selfish. Your not entitled to it. And when your watching my tv... that means i cant. Just like when i buy lixes with real money, i expect a return on that investment in the form of an already calculated growth of EXP. Im not selfish if i don't want that investment diminished. I can't be selfish with something that i bought and owned to begin with, and you were never entitled to share in.

Honestly, the only thing you gain from withholding heals from members in your group is avoidable grudges that will be held against you and unhappy team members. The game isn't just about your personal relationship with someone who didn't want to lix with you (and I don't blame them druids do tend to slow certain players down when it comes to lixing) and your "blacklist," it's about a cooperative group of people who play to win. I'm sorry but I just don't see any logic in your reasoning.