Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fair to take gear Knowing you leaving clan?

Forever clan is build on a bed of deception. Many have taken, hoarded, bid on gear with the knowledge they were planning a new clan. Some that had not left yet even request gear after the new clan was formed with the intent of leaving. A decision to freeze all gear requests saved further losses. People have different views on how they want to play the game but this is just one dishonest aspect of the game I really hate. Many servers claim all gear is clan property and require you to return when you leave. Myth does not do that, at the same time, a re-invite will probably not be in your future should it be requested. I am encouraging clannies to have patience, do what they can and be good to each other. The stated goal of Forever clan, to unite the server and kill gel.......not sure that was to way to go about it. What will happen to Myth will be seen in the following days but it has been my home for 3+ years, hope it continues and is not torn apart but dissenters.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Re: Fair to take gear Knowing you leaving clan?

I'm sorry this happened to you Lidon, I hope you and Myth can recover.

I know that Forever has good intentions, but stealing from another clan just to get theirs started is beyond wrong.
That's like going to an anti-bully rally and punching some kid in the face, pickig up his picket sign, and cheering with everyone else that bullying is wrong.

Hopefully problems will get resolved, and apologies will be given out- along with a return of things taken.

But trust can't be something won back so easily..Really feel for you Lidon, hope you'll recover and get Myth back up on its feet.
Would you kindly?

We’d like to respond to Lid’s post above.

The reasons for opposition to the leadership within Mythology, and the formation of Clan Forever, are many and varied and shouldn’t be discussed here – I don’t believe Lid wants a public argument and neither do we. But there are a number of specific accusations made above that require a response from Clan Forever.

To answer the accusation of stealing: When some in Myth decided to leave and follow the dissenters who were kicked, they left knowing their dkp would be wiped. That dkp represents gear earned, but not claimed. Bosses downed, drops delivered to Myth banks, and not used for gearing. It is absolutely right that Myth leadership wiped those points when we left. But it is not right to say the gear we were wearing when we were kicked or resigned was stolen. It was earned, and bid for, while we were still in Myth. And while we were in Myth we obeyed Myth rules and did so until the moment we left. We continued to pass drops to the Myth banks. Those drops will now go to those staying in Myth. And those who left were not all new joiners, freshly geared. Many had been working to fill Myth banks, and help gear other Myth people, for years. As Lid states, Myth does not require those who leave to return their gear, and no other leaver in the past has been required to do so.

Lid's second post above refers to an unfortunate dispute between two players. This was not a clan Forever action, and was not endorsed by the clan as a whole. Hopefully some amends have been made in that specific case to the injured parties. We accept there have been other incidents of less than ideal behaviour on both sides.

Two nights ago clan Forever took Necro, despite concerted efforts by one of the Myth leaders to grief the attempt. This was not a lock battle. Myth had made their own attempt, and we did not interfere. After Myth left, we gathered and made our attempt, only to face concerted griefing. This Myth leader dragged ghosts to Necro and Necro onto the ghost team with the intention of spoiling our raid. We downed Necro anyway, after holding it on rage for more than 45 minutes.

Can I please ask for calm on both sides? Almost all players in both clans just want to play CH. And there are many friendships between players across Mythology and Forever.

Can I appeal to Myth leaders not to escalate the struggle? After our successful raid, clan Forever collectively decided there would be no retaliation to the griefing by Myth.

The leaders of Forever will commit to doing nothing underhand, to play fairly, and not to respond to the in-game griefing and verbal abuse we've received.

In terms of server activity on Rosmerta, raiding has picked up! Bosses that had been left standing for weeks before the split are now being fiercely battled over by Myth and Forever. And in most cases with good humour! Some Forever players joined Myth to finish an EDL boss, just for fun. Let’s keep that spirit going and get those bosses down in an atmosphere of friendly competition, and hopefully cooperation too.

(on behalf of) Clan Forever Leadership

Fair play.....mmm. DRG has spys in my clan... fair? yes its done a lot, but right? Fair? wont find me asking people to spy. There also instances of forever interference so don't play the hurt victim. This, "for the better of the server" ? just pain BS. Form a new clan sure, competition tbh I think spices things up. But to sit in my clan and plot for months while I work hard to modify rules to address concerns, spend an hour or more every day putting in you points. To whisper to current clan about leaving, recruiting......pfft. To say this is out of love for the server and its players? For DRG to say respect me>? This is not love or respect. We use commonly accepted DKP rules, how can this be called a dictatorship? Its just an plain lie to say that you are not looking to take out myth.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221