Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Class balance

#AgreeWIthAdrith #InBeforeThatGuyWhoSaysHeLeveledADruidWithNoPlatTo225
i lvld 2 druids 4 rangers 87 rogues 381 warriors and a mage to 250 no plat no lixs no edl no dl no armour,
~Exe~
Teach me your ways :(
SCUBA: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.

Fixing Druid doesn't have to be with natures touch. In my opinion (and many others from what I've heard) the easiest way to fix Druid would be: Make vines instacast and do a small amount of damage on hit, make storm touch ranged and reduce its recast time (maybe cut it in half) BOOM! Druids will probably be fixed just by that, problemo solvedo.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Just going to scoot in here, since this post is called class balance in general discussion.

Please balance ice Mage and fire Mage. Just two different aspects of one class; no multiclass bashing necessary.

Right, that's it, carry on.

i love how much you judged me.

i stated a fact not my personal opinion. i have levelled a rogue with a druid and then after awhile i dropped the druid cause rogue earned way more solo.

i have levelled with tons of druids and would never turn down one so id thank you not to call me selfish or 'disconnected'

hate druids? we all level with them when we can and our server has probably the most active druids 215+ out of any other server so there you go ;)
Whether or not u grace them with ur presence in their lvling group, not being in their favor to fix their issues is in fact selfishness.

So what if u group them? Does it mean they have any less problems? If needed Id lvl with 5 druids at once but that would not take their problems away as a class.
um what? are you high? im in favour of fixing their issues which is why i pointed out that rogues are so superior in damage so druids should get a buff in damage as insta cast lightning clearly isnt enough
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I've been denied several times to a lix group because "You would slow down my xp". I've had several friends say "you can level with me any time" then have to go every time after 1 lix. I've come to the conclusion that in order to hit endgame on my druid, I must be able to bite the bullet and solo lix.

I am not a plat buyer so I don't spam restos to heal and I use max vines, strike, touch, and 48/50 swarm(I don't max due to energy reasons). I don't use storm because I'm not trying to get into melee range on ranged mobs. I use winds only to avoid interrupts not enough points to make auto attacks miss every time. By the time I cast winds, vines, swarm, strike, most other classes would have the same mob's HP down way further since they don't wait for DOT to kick in. To make the most of DOT skills I'm constantly aggroing 2-4 mobs to have vines ticking away on 2 mobs as well as swarm hitting multiple mobs at once.

Every other class has enough dps skills to put all their points into them if they wanted to except druids. I look at every other class on the forums and I see the question "what skills should I use to level the fastest?". You go to the druid forum and what's the point since u only have 4 dps skills to choose from. Every other class can group its own class for a lix except druids because half of our damage cancels each other out.

I think it would be reasonable to give a druid more dps as long as there is a sacrifice needed from support to gain this extra dps. I don't see a point at the moment in alt booking back and forth because my hybrid build wouldn't gain much dps anyway. I've been very fortunate to have generous friends and clanmates to help me get to where I'm at today, but I think druids as a class need a dps boost to even out the leveling unbalance.

The best way to level a druid is to multibox :lol: That's what I do!

My way of fixing druids would be:
- give them more auto attack DPS
- Drop energy usage a lot on vines/strike/bees/storm/wind, and make them STR modified, not FOC

This would approximate a separate talent tree for DPS, where FOC would be the "healing" talent tree. You can go hybrid still, splitting STR and FOC (even putting in a little DEX for evades) to get heals and DPS. But you would have to make a choice, do you sacrifice healing power for DPS, or sacrifice DPS for healing power?

I suggested this a long time ago, and people didn't like the idea. I still stand by it though :oops:

*Edit* Also consolidate fire/ice/magic wards into one ward, and crush/slash/pierce wards into one. Fix Spring of Life, remove rescue.
Last edited by Bitey on Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

um what? are you high? im in favour of fixing their issues which is why i pointed out that rogues are so superior in damage so druids should get a buff in damage as insta cast lightning clearly isnt enough
No it wasnt clear when u said that they slow u down without actually stating 'and thats why they need to be fixed'. Misunderstanding then.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The best way to level a druid is to multibox :lol: That's what I do!

My way of fixing druids would be:
- give them more auto attack DPS
- Drop energy usage a lot on vines/strike/bees/storm/wind, and make them STR modified, not FOC

This would approximate a separate talent tree for DPS, where FOC would be the "healing" talent tree. You can go hybrid still, splitting STR and FOC (even putting in a little DEX for evades) to get heals and DPS. But you would have to make a choice, do you sacrifice healing power for DPS, or sacrifice DPS for healing power?

I suggested this a long time ago, and people didn't like the idea. I still stand by it though :oops:

*Edit* Also consolidate fire/ice/magic wards into one ward, and crush/slash/pierce wards into one. Fix Spring of Life, remove rescue.
Amen
You are a genius
Go for it otm

Mage ftw

I like the idea a lot Bitey, never seen it before. I really enjoy unique builds and a melee caster is pretty cool.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I've never been denied a grouping from my clan to level but due to my timezone I never really had anyone much to lvl with so I got to 219, heading to 220 solo for the most part. The main issue is the interrupt on natures touch in my opinion, not much good being able to heal yourself if you just can't cast the damn skill and die before you can or spam pots. I have a fairly high dex too due to my gear and touch still gets interrupted and you need to try and cast on average three times before it casts... If your not dead already. And yes, you can use bark, but that reduces skill points available for what you need to do damage with.

Anyhow, I don't care now what happens, you live and you learn, gele etc cannot be killed without Druids so the efforts worth it and I want to know how much OTM are going to refund me when they make these suggested changes to make it easier to level a Druid? I'm reasonably happy with how things are, sure reducing interrupt on touch would be great and more consistent damage from lightening, storm, vines and bees but really if it changed too much and made it too easy I'd be annoyed that I had to spend a lot and work hard and others get an easier ride.
Pedro Griffino: Druid 220+
desinotonetsy: Ranger 114+
Clan: Alliance of Lugh