Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Class roll for crowns?

Alright, this is very specific as of what the topic says. Class rolls for crowns from 170 6*, 180 4*, 5* and 6*.
Many people, including myself, would love to do class rolls for some crowns because mains don't have their off-hand or better yet, their main-hand. I honestly would love this to be a thing......but as we all know there are people who don't want it to happen. Kind of made this post to see everyones reaction on this, if you like it and want it to happen, say so in this chat, if you don't, same thing just say so. It's just an idea to get this server going up and getting better. Even if you don't play on this server give us your opinion. I personally would love to hear it :)
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

Re: Class roll for crowns?

If you are rolling for items, then I think everyone involved should be able to roll, regardless of class.
You already get screwed by OTM by the random drop, there is no need to be screwed a second time by not being able to roll. At least folks can trade or sell later but everyone has a right to the drops if its all done by dice.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I know you said anyone can contribute but imo that's a bad idea, people dislike the way we work and it's none of their business to be honest but I agree with you on the class roll for crowns. This will speed up individuals getting close to weapons, not a lot, but still enough to make it better than what's going on now. My only concern is I believe people will just make rogues and roll purple just to sell it away, I like the idea I just think a few problems could arise from it

Can't wait for the replies off people who don't play our server as well, always fun to see others bashing the way we play and trying to push their opinions onto us :D
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

The crowns will always end up at the right class anyway .. And so many people have 170+ alts! Imagine remembering all the colours called.. No thnks haha
Greekdemigods, 224 warrior
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona

Some may just be thinking im talking about rogues in specific, but no. Some of my friends that are other classes are 200+ and they dont have mainhand or offhand. It kind of sucks for them so i think it would give everybody a shot at getting mainhands and offhands
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

Why would you want to hear what other servers have to say? They are all jealous how we handle rolls like grown ups and don't cry if we didn't win a roll..
This is exactly my point, ty crusher, I think we are the last or one of the very few servers who use rolling yet everyone wants to change the way we play because it's 'better'
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger