Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring Closed Beta Testers Selected!

Are the gelebron testers ever going to receive their beta reward?
Assets are getting added to the Spring Client :)
If it's a fashion piece, can we choose on which account we would like to receive it?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Are the gelebron testers ever going to receive their beta reward?
Assets are getting added to the Spring Client :)
If it's a fashion piece, can we choose on which account we would like to receive it?
Yeah, I will probably send out an email to all the testers and have them reply to which character they wish to receive :)

I was there with the Geleb testers and it was a blast! Unique fashion would be cool Muldar! Make it shine or do something unique ;)
Reason I was not selected for this closed beta...? Muldar hates my face! *Sigh*
Maybe the fashion on my warrior looked so good that Muldar didn't invite me so as to not make others jealous. That must be it ;)

I was there with the Geleb testers and it was a blast! Unique fashion would be cool Muldar! Make it shine or do something unique ;)
Reason I was not selected for this closed beta...? Muldar hates my face! *Sigh*
Maybe the fashion on my warrior looked so good that Muldar didn't invite me so as to not make others jealous. That must be it ;)
Maybe my rags looked so good that Muldar didn't invite me so as to not make others laugh at my poverty. That must be it ;)
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Seems like all the youtubers are getting in...Frodo you should put your name in your channel so muldar knows that's you. Guess otm is more inclined to reward the "advertisers" than to have knowledgeable players help fix the game :? A month from now when dozens of complaint posts are made on forums a week, I guess we will know why :)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

\
Random ish but we get a lot of the same people applying who have proved they can provide good constructive feedback so it helps us to select them.
Only 40 from each platform so very small group :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDI2RyZDzeA

Does he provide a lot of good constructive feedback about arena mechanics? Or are you taking his word that he spent thousands on this game (his inventory indicates otherwise) and hope you can prevent a plat buyer from quitting? Do you consider his rub and tugs as payment? Lmk!
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs