Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

clarify for me

I'm just curious if this is how herne typically works.

Someone is accused of scamming so they give out their acct info to someone to 'prove' they aren't a scammer. This person gets into their account and then steals from them. However, this person is applauded for this behavior.

I wouldn't be surprised if this info wasn't reported.

Then this players real life phone number is posted so they can be harassed.

I'm just wondering is this behavior really encouraged. That's all def something to be proud of.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: clarify for me

In the time I've been playing on herne(4 and a half months) this is the first time I've seen this happen. I personally am not proud of what happened. However, no one actually asked her to give her info, she just decided to give the info on her own. I don't think the phone number should've been given out either. I won't say I'm better than those who did what they did, nor will I say she shouldn't have expected that to happen. I personally tried to take her clan from her because I believe she was guilty of breaking one of that clan's rules. I did just as bad as those who gave out her information, and while I gave the clan and it's items back to her, I was still guilty. Before doing that I should've at least talked to my clan co-leaders instead of going out on a limb. I didn't hack her account or anything, she gave me access to the account and asked me to do what was best for the clan a long time ago. I'm getting off subject...

No, not a normal occurrence in the least, it's the first time I've seen it happen. As to whether people get applauded for doing this stuff, I truly don't know. I apologize for what I have done, and I hope the others will apologize for giving out her information.

-Katau
Katau - 227 rogue
Clan - LazyDrunks
World - Herne

Back in the day Herne was alot more dramatic than this lol. You have no idea.... Go back 40 pages in the forums haha
Really my points are the person that took her stuff is no better than what the original player was accused of and the people that applauded it are even worse.

And I'm even at a loss of words for the person that would stoop so low as to post her real life information. I guarantee if that happened to that person's mother or sister they wouldn't think it was funny. Then it was joked about like it was something funny when there are adults texting and calling her harassing her over a video game. This type of stuff can lead to suicide and everyone is to blame and in some cases when this has happened the bullies (and yes they are bullies) were charged with murder. And they most def deserve that and whatever type of horrible treatment they deserved in there.

I just find it sad that people would lower themselves to the ethics of a pack of hyenas. I'm most certain that their parents would be appalled at this behavior.

Those that do to others deserve the same done to them. But they don't see it this way as they sit from the safety of their home behind a computer device. Just remember for those involved in this shameful act that you reap what you sow. But I guess it just makes some feel really tough to victimize someone not even to their face.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The person who scammed fly got all her items back. She traded flys horse back for all her items. Though she is still in possession of his items worth 2-3m. Now this person is claiming to have quit and given her account to someone so she can retry to build her image on herne.

Back in the day Herne was alot more dramatic than this lol. You have no idea.... Go back 40 pages in the forums haha
Really my points are the person that took her stuff is no better than what the original player was accused of and the people that applauded it are even worse.

And I'm even at a loss of words for the person that would stoop so low as to post her real life information. I guarantee if that happened to that person's mother or sister they wouldn't think it was funny. Then it was joked about like it was something funny when there are adults texting and calling her harassing her over a video game. This type of stuff can lead to suicide and everyone is to blame and in some cases when this has happened the bullies (and yes they are bullies) were charged with murder. And they most def deserve that and whatever type of horrible treatment they deserved in there.

I just find it sad that people would lower themselves to the ethics of a pack of hyenas. I'm most certain that their parents would be appalled at this behavior.

Those that do to others deserve the same done to them. But they don't see it this way as they sit from the safety of their home behind a computer device. Just remember for those involved in this shameful act that you reap what you sow. But I guess it just makes some feel really tough to victimize someone not even to their face.
If u don't play herne it's none of your buisness to bud into server problems and play ch police quite frankly learn the truth before you assume zyz cheers!

^^ What facts do I need than to see with my own 2 eyes her real life information posted and encouragement of harassment. I had a student commit suicide over this very same thing and have seen it happen to numerous other people.

It's not about being a forum police. It's about being an advocate for decent humane behavior. It's how funny how something like this us dismissed until it happens to them or a family member. All I'm gonna say and I'm done is for EVERYONE who witness this and did nothing to intervene is just as guilty as the person posting it and is liable for any ill consequences that happens to her.

Telling me to stay out of it is the same as watching a child or woman get hit by a man and saying "well none of my business so I'll stay out of it."

I guess you either have morals or you don't.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

As far as I know the only person that posted her info was the same person that she had posted there info and phone number first, all they did was reciprocate the favor. That being said, two wrongs don't make a right, but some ppl don't believe in "turn the other cheek" they are more "eye for an eye" . It was wrong of her to post someone's RL info in the first place. As far as scamming goes the person you are talking about is a long time known scammer and I personally don't scam but also I fell whatever happens to her is fair game. Merc made it short and sweet, Karmas a biatch!

One more note if you don't want your info to be known don't give it out whether RL info or IG info. There are many text apps that assign you a text or even a number you can call from. And feeling someone got what they deserved after scamming for years and actually scamming yourself is a big difference. Just because ppl felt the known scammer finally got a taste of their own medicine doesn't make those that felt that way without morals.