Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide for Mages

Thanks Buddy , But Won't Leveling With A Group Like The One You Have On The Screenshot Make The Xp A Little Lower?
I Know Leveling With Groups Is Better , But Doesn't Soloing Gives More?
Btw Do You Know About A Mage Leveling Guide Which Doesn't Depend Much On Plat?

And Please Post More Screenshot :D :D :D :D
If you want a cheap build, go ice(ice blast is cheaper then storm), check out my guide, and use energy shield(to save health), and energy boost(to save energy). But the most important stuff to level first is ice shard, ice blast, and ice attune.

As for places to lv. Lirs 1-20 dust 20-30 shale 30-50/55 stone 50-75/80 ow 80-120 carrow 120-180 tower 180+
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

In the tower, with just one more person in your group, you can take the 4*s, the 3*s go quicker, and you get significantly mor XP per lix. I average 1/2 bar solo, and 1 bar in a group of 3
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

Am I to understand that bandage wounds and meditate should have zero points invested and that sigils should be used to heal between battles instead? If so, how many sigils would I need to maintain for health and energy? Bear in mind that I am a new player with a level 39 mage. I plan to purchase some sigils this week but the question is how many and what type? I want to heal within seconds, not minutes lol. I am using an ice mage build allocated 3 focus/2 vitality.
Ice Mage Sela Aragon.
Donn Server

Am I to understand that bandage wounds and meditate should have zero points invested and that sigils should be used to heal between battles instead? If so, how many sigils would I need to maintain for health and energy? Bear in mind that I am a new player with a level 39 mage. I plan to purchase some sigils this week but the question is how many and what type? I want to heal within seconds, not minutes lol. I am using an ice mage build allocated 3 focus/2 vitality.
Hi SelaAragon

I doubt anyone can answer this question for you. If you want to know the answer go look at the stats page and see how many sigilis you need to fully heal in the desired time.

And yes, no skillpoints in bandage wounds or meditate if you have enery regen items. As a mage, if you want a skill that boosts energy regen, choose energy boost over meditate, because this also works when you are in combat.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]