Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lugh 2016

I have been playing on this server for a long time, have been in several clans which have come and gone and have made friends spread throughout. I understand that some play to have the best gear and kill the top bosses, that others play for an escape from reality and to meet new people (or some balance in-between), yet Lugh once allowed for all to co-exist. As is human nature- both people and servers grow and mature, it's only natural that a group of individuals would want to challenge the rules and heirarchy of old. It's how we handle the change is what defines us- the personal attacks, taunting and juvenile behavior is getting ridiculous (on all sides). I am not naive and think Lugh will return to what it once was, but there is no reason not to have civil discourse. This may not be popular, but I refuse to de-friend, ignore or exclude an individual based on "clan" tag.
Lugh: Alliance
Scissor 208 Ranger
Kazilla 155 Rogue (retired)

Re: Lugh 2016

Lugh is dead and not coming back. So we all need to accept that and move on. Alliance went dominant because they had the most fire power as a clan, were outnumbered at most bosses and still had to roll for a drop, which could make it very frustrating to see when someone else who for example only logs once in 3 days win the drop. So instead of rolling they went dominant, and throughout the weeks this is going on, I am understanding it (but not approving the way they did this. We had wechat with all clans so they could have done it more civilized).
I have accepted that Lugh wont be the same anymore, so instead of crying about it, it would be better of everyone who wants to fight (its an mmo) Alliance, forms a clan so it could be a serious competition, because lets be fair, Alliance has still the most fire power. I would like to see everyone thats not in Alliance and likes some competition and is willing to fight, all units in one clan. Stop the grieving because its worthless, get over things that has been done to eachother, and I for example will stop crying about the mordy helm someone else has now :). Just like lukov said, when a boss is locked, its 90% sure that group will also kill it, so move on.

Im willing to fight, now I hope more will follow me so we can make this a real game.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I agree with you! That's Why you are awesome!!!! ;)

I believe that regardless of clan, friendship prevails.
Insults and persecutions are ridiculous on both sides.

Ridiculous when:
They try to boycott lix; (Both side)
Ridiculous when they try to boycott bosses;
When discussions involve race, age, ethnicity or language;
Accumulate ridiculous drops (eg I make it a point to help as much as possible);
This infinite competition;

I hope 2016 will be better for everyone! 8-)

Xoxo !
World: LUGH
Clan: Gen. of TheHobnobbers
Class: Mage
Name: Daw
Level: 191

be cool, I'm good people

Lugh is dead and not coming back. So we all need to accept that and move on. Alliance went dominant because they had the most fire power as a clan, were outnumbered at most bosses and still had to roll for a drop, which could make it very frustrating to see when someone else who for example only logs once in 3 days win the drop. So instead of rolling they went dominant, and throughout the weeks this is going on, I am understanding it (but not approving the way they did this. We had wechat with all clans so they could have done it more civilized).
I have accepted that Lugh wont be the same anymore, so instead of crying about it, it would be better of everyone who wants to fight (its an mmo) Alliance, forms a clan so it could be a serious competition, because lets be fair, Alliance has still the most fire power. I would like to see everyone thats not in Alliance and likes some competition and is willing to fight, all units in one clan. Stop the grieving because its worthless, get over things that has been done to eachother, and I for example will stop crying about the mordy helm someone else has now :). Just like lukov said, when a boss is locked, its 90% sure that group will also kill it, so move on.

Im willing to fight, now I hope more will follow me so we can make this a real game.
I agree everyone that's not an alliance member should join one clan.

They're lucky many of the old players quit, and they took advantage of the lag during the Yule update. Had these two things not happened they would never have made it this far. The leaders are weak-minded and blinded by their arrogance. None of them could even fill 1/4 of the boots of those that came before them. Yet they continue to run their mouths about being better than people that don't even play anymore. Real classy. Why would anyone think of them as friendly when they act like this in plain sight?

They're lucky many of the old players quit, and they took advantage of the lag during the Yule update. Had these two things not happened they would never have made it this far. The leaders are weak-minded and blinded by their arrogance. None of them could even fill 1/4 of the boots of those that came before them. Yet they continue to run their mouths about being better than people that don't even play anymore. Real classy. Why would anyone think of them as friendly when they act like this in plain sight?
Perfect :mrgreen:
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Perfect :mrgreen:

So according to misteryman aka I know nothing about Ch and Lugh, you 8, are one of those old player that suck since you are still active but can"t win against us? :mrgreen:
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

So according to misteryman aka I know nothing about Ch and Lugh, you 8, are one of those old player that suck since you are still active but can"t win against us? :mrgreen:
Yup, you can't even spell my forum name right. You talk a tough game for just being a couple of pixels. All you guys do is use bullying and deception to get what you want. These kinds of things would get you into trouble in real life, but hey you're the tough guy behind the keyboard lol. Why don't you stop picking on everyone else and actually be respectful for once?

Yup, you can't even spell my forum name right. You talk a tough game for just being a couple of pixels. All you guys do is use bullying and deception to get what you want. These kinds of things would get you into trouble in real life, but hey you're the tough guy behind the keyboard lol. Why don't you stop picking on everyone else and actually be respectful for once?
Are you lost? Go look for the rants forum.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]