Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: We have a sacmmer here

Silly person, everybody knows if you bet a lot of money in a dice with some crooked narb you get scammed :lol:

In a way he helped you though (not that I think what he did was right) he taught you never to dice. Good thing yah didn't bet more :roll:
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

I witnessed this firsthand. I have also heard complaints of this person scamming from about 5 different people. AppleSwift, Jeenx, Zadrouge, Godly ranger, and a few others have told me of his scamming. Something needs to be done.
Or just don't loan or gamble

I witnessed this firsthand. I have also heard complaints of this person scamming from about 5 different people. AppleSwift, Jeenx, Zadrouge, Godly ranger, and a few others have told me of his scamming. Something needs to be done.
If you are noob enough to trust a dicer with 400k then you deserve to lose it lol :mrgreen:
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

If you are noob enough to trust a dicer with 400k then you deserve to lose it lol :mrgreen:
I'm not. When I said something needs to be done, I meant that people who were noobs will dice (and lose either way) if he isn't banned.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I'm not. When I said something needs to be done, I meant that people who were noobs will dice (and lose either way) if he isn't banned.
Like Muldar said you gave them the gold willingly so they cannot be banned and they do not support dicing since it was a player implemented game.

Banned for what? Someone trading him gold in hopes of him giving them more? When you trade someone anything you risk the chance of never getting it back.....No one is forcing anyone to gamble their gold and the title says we have a sacmmer lol merry xmas :mrgreen:
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle