Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: chest

dont buy it if ppl sell for 20k ea ._. they will think they can do it every time after that
1+
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

I've sold tons of chests at 15k & 20k...

The price is not dictated by those who whine about things being too expensive... it's by what the market will pay.
I get that you would like for them to be 10k, and that you are unwilling to pay 20k, but people keep shouting in castle how unfair the price is, while I sell 40 of them in minutes at 20k per...

If they sell that fast, they are probably under priced.
I wouldn't even sell for 10k to a clannie. 15k to clannies, 20k to general population, 25k to concordiia members : p

I've sold hundreds of chests. people used to complain that 15k was too high. Good luck finding for less than that, and 15-20k is the norm based on the hundreds I've sold over the last few events.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

I've sold tons of chests at 15k & 20k...

The price is not dictated by those who whine about things being too expensive... it's by what the market will pay.
I get that you would like for them to be 10k, and that you are unwilling to pay 20k, but people keep shouting in castle how unfair the price is, while I sell 40 of them in minutes at 20k per...

If they sell that fast, they are probably under priced.
I wouldn't even sell for 10k to a clannie. 15k to clannies, 20k to general population, 25k to concordiia members : p

I've sold hundreds of chests. people used to complain that 15k was too high. Good luck finding for less than that, and 15-20k is the norm based on the hundreds I've sold over the last few events.
i never understood why ppl gave clan members discounts, sure the clan is meant to help each other, but i wont jeopardize my attempts at gettin a certain amt of gold cause clan wants 30% off.

also selling stuff all depends on the person. i dont use the market often unless i need somethin that cant be accessed by anything but players. i will buy/sell everything with npcs.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

It's not really clannies asking for discount, it's just being nice to people you spend time with.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

It's not really clannies asking for discount, it's just being nice to people you spend time with.
ill discount items like lux and stuff, cause i usually vendor those things anyways, but if it is chests or lixs (which i will rarely sell) i wont giv a discount.

and i have had ppl in pevious clans (not on android) call me a *** cause i didnt want to giv the guy a discount on pots. he even threatened to kick me so i left the clan.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

The solution is really simple. If people want to see cheaper chests, no one should buy them at that cost. Then the chest sellers will either lower the cost or do without making gold. Just like this ridiculous 10k each for combos. If no one buys them higher than 8k, then their price will drop.

At this point I don't even know how many chests I've sold. ..somewhere in the thousands and always sold for 15k
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue