Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Build

Hey guys krummy9552 from Crom. Here's the deal i lvled from 0-90 mostly solo with no lux and now I've decided I need lux to continue. Im now lvl 107 with a fiery axe of triumph new lvl 100 event ammy health regen brace 10 per tic 80/10/10 mount and 200k extra gold. I need some help getting the right lix and resetting my stats and skills. If u can help me out my kik is otp359 ide appreciate some advice
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Build

Stats
Strength-375 (120 axe offhand)
Dex-255 (100 ammy)
Energy-90 (40 ring) total energy 630
Health-100 total health 900

Skills
Rip-29/25
Ss-28/25
Qs-25/25 -6% cast time
Ls-28/25
I have 10 extra skill points
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Nice Man! But..
Need to see your stats to give honest criticism
only see classes without rogues in ya sig.. :lol: ,
~Exe~
That's why u suggested a haste ring with a haste dagger.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Well i see that you have lifesteal. Lifesteal is a skill that relys on dexterity. Seeing as you have more strength than dexterity I would replace lifesteal with something else. With a strength build like yours I would continue to use the skills you have but I might replace lifesteal with sneak attack. If you are willing to rebirth and switch over to a "dex build" then lifesteal would then be a good skill for you to have.

Your stats seem fine. Try get more vit though. Aim for 1.5-2k hp. Get rid of your qs charm and try find a silverweb charm. Either save your skillpoints till level 120( skill cap goes up then) or invest them in poison weapons or meditate if your lux cant handle your energy and alt when your 120.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]