Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Time to go...

Hey guys, i have had a absolutely wonderful time in lugh. Sad to say in leaving the game forever. The reason is my mother's throat was slit. Yes. It really was. And now I have a job and i have to watch over my brothers untill my father comes from London. He got a divorce with my mother and he's coming to take care of us. In letting you guys know im 15. I have had a great time in lugh and sadly im leaving. There's other reasons. But that's my buisness. Goodbye lugh! Goodbye berserkers.... I will also miss my former clans ;)
-160+ (I hope by now)FlamingStorm
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

Re: Time to go...

Hey man

My condolences for your mother. This is an awfull story. Hang in there! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you will have a wonderfull life.

Take care!
Thanks man! Hope you enjoy the game
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

Hey man

My condolences for your mother. This is an awfull story. Hang in there! I wish you the best of luck and I hope you will have a wonderfull life.

Take care!
Thanks man! Hope you enjoy the game
Thanks you too pickle!
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss

Hey guys, i have had a absolutely wonderful time in lugh. Sad to say in leaving the game forever. The reason is my mother's throat was slit. Yes. It really was. And now I have a job and i have to watch over my brothers untill my father comes from London. He got a divorce with my mother and he's coming to take care of us. In letting you guys know im 15. I have had a great time in lugh and sadly im leaving. There's other reasons. But that's my buisness. Goodbye lugh! Goodbye berserkers.... I will also miss my former clans ;)
Holy ****..........
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Who are you?every time I logg ,I'm the only one who on from zerkers
Serkers totally fell apart when you were gone:(. Was inactive for a few months and when I came back everyone left the clan or went inactive as well.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I'm back!!! I have step mom now so I don't have to always watch my brothers. Time to play now. Also I currently made a rouge any help would be great!
Iggs is a noob.
Iggs is a noob
Mages are boss