Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Plans of lifting max skill cap?

Any plans on lifting max skill cap past 50? of course this would have to come with numerous balances and retweaks as mages would become the superior class if the cap is raised by too much. would be fun to actually try to aquire gear and make the skill rings usefull like it was in the otherworld patch instead of letting the edl skill boost bring you to 50 with only putting 41 points in the skill
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Re: Plans of lifting max skill cap?

Any plans on lifting max skill cap past 50? of course this would have to come with numerous balances and retweaks as mages would become the superior class if the cap is raised by too much. would be fun to actually try to aquire gear and make the skill rings usefull like it was in the otherworld patch instead of letting the edl skill boost bring you to 50 with only putting 41 points in the skill

You are right, way too overpowered, all a mage would need is to overmax shield and firebolt and dead. (since it is instant cast)

No plans as of yet but I can always relay it back to the team to look at.

Think there would have to be massive changes and tweaks to the class system first though :)
I'm confused why if they raised level cap and mobs why they wouldn't also raise skill level cap by 5 to 10 points
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Think there would have to be massive changes and tweaks to the class system first though :)
I'm confused why if they raised level cap and mobs why they wouldn't also raise skill level cap by 5 to 10 points
I agree. +1
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

Because level 240 corresponds with level 50 skills. There is no logical reasoning to upgrade the skill cap when we aren't even at the max yet. I could see an increase when we reach 240 and above, but for now, no.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

The leveling better end at 240. No new commer to the game is going to try and hit that, not when its $100 or more of combos per every ten levels over 200. Stop the grind, add more sideways play, and tweek the areas. The future updates should bring nothing but fishing/crafting/minigames, an auction house (use the mail system, you built it for a reason), revamped carramore, revamped fringals (what a massive waste of space), revampped ow (looks drab now), croms prison (with mobs up to 235 but a hard level cap for toons at 240 with a bonus like the dl and edl at 240) and a massive pvp area (with pve thrown in too). Passably a day and night cycle, possably one or two more areas for events and random end game boss spawns).
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

The leveling better end at 240. No new commer to the game is going to try and hit that, not when its $100 or more of combos per every ten levels over 200. Stop the grind, add more sideways play, and tweek the areas. The future updates should bring nothing but fishing/crafting/minigames, an auction house (use the mail system, you built it for a reason), revamped carramore, revamped fringals (what a massive waste of space), revampped ow (looks drab now), croms prison (with mobs up to 235 but a hard level cap for toons at 240 with a bonus like the dl and edl at 240) and a massive pvp area (with pve thrown in too). Passably a day and night cycle, possably one or two more areas for events and random end game boss spawns).
The leveling better end now._. Its bad as it is already
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.