Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stonevale

Let me just say, that while the whole event and the rest of the update is great, by far the best graphics in the game are in Stonevale.

I absolutely love what you at OTM have done with the place, it used to be rather plain and boring, but now is so amazing! Also, it is more confusing than the various floors of the tower haha, not a bad thing :) it looks great, along with the rest of the updated graphics and skill animations, kudos to those of the OTM design team!!

P.S. Is there an otherworld update in the works?? I love the eye design now, they look so freakishly awesome :lol: , but I'd love to see the whole landscape played around with in a more...otherworldy sense, instead of a few huge spaces, connected by huge paths.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Stonevale

i love how now there are secret paths that lead to 1k bosses instead of killing capt black only
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

I wish they would do the same to the sewers, and make it less maze-like or remove the collisions between the elevated areas and the lower water areas. That sometimes annoys the heck outta me

I wish they would do the same to the sewers, and make it less maze-like or remove the collisions between the elevated areas and the lower water areas. That sometimes annoys the heck outta me
+1
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

I hate to say it, but the graphics new stonevale makes the rest of the zones look awful.

It is amazing!
World: Belenus
Mage: Aengus 224 (retired)
Warrior: ???? 56

:lol: +1 to that, I'm always getting lost down there hunting down smugglers
I hate to say it, but the graphics new stonevale makes the rest of the zones look awful.

It is amazing!
Glad you are enjoying it Aengus :)

Well now I keep getting lost in stonevale...I go on a path and then I get lost and I look and I am going and find out it is the wrong way?! D:

Well now I keep getting lost in stonevale...I go on a path and then I get lost and I look and I am going and find out it is the wrong way?! D:
Clan will start wondering where you are.

"No one has seen Nuke Mage in three days?"

Check friends list

"They are in Stonevale?"

"Guys help my backpacks full and I'm lost, send help"

:lol:

I haven't had more than a few minutes to play since update, but from what I've seen of the new Stonevale it's amazing! I also like how Piranus is there now instead of the castle; it's a better fit for him.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"