Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Serious Question to Endgame "DEX" Rangers

Hard to know as nobody will make a dex ranger to find out. They just hear dex rangers suck and don't even want to experience it.
That's not true. Some of us have tried dex build on end game rangers. It sucks.
Should have said a majority. We had a great ranger in our clan try dex build and stacked ranged combat and sharpshot damage. I think he outhit us rogues once or twice on necro before changing back to str. As it is now he uses a dex mord helm because the damage he gains from the increase in sharp and steady aim is more than he would get from 100 str.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

And yet again u post about things you have no knowledge about. U said it yourself - he went back to str build. There is a reason for that - dex rangers suck.
"Dex rangers suck"
"One outhit us rogues once or twice on necro"

Where is the implication they suck? Clearly there's something good about them if that's what they're capable of. Perhaps he didn't like having to use pots for energy with no regen items, or he liked to be able to be more afkable.

I'm not posting about something I have no knowledge about, my post is about an experience of mine on my world. I believe I have more knowledge on my experienced than anyone else does.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

And yet again u post about things you have no knowledge about. U said it yourself - he went back to str build. There is a reason for that - dex rangers suck.
"Dex rangers suck"
"One outhit us rogues once or twice on necro"

Where is the implication they suck? Clearly there's something good about them if that's what they're capable of. Perhaps he didn't like having to use pots for energy with no regen items, or he liked to be able to be more afkable.

I'm not posting about something I have no knowledge about, my post is about an experience of mine on my world. I believe I have more knowledge on my experienced than anyone else does.
Yes u do post of things u don't have knowledge.
Do u have an end game ranger toon? No.
In that case u talk about stuff u heard and not experienced.
So just pls stop.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Hard to know as nobody will make a dex ranger to find out. They just hear dex rangers suck and don't even want to experience it.
That's not true. Some of us have tried dex build on end game rangers. It sucks.
Should have said a majority. We had a great ranger in our clan try dex build and stacked ranged combat and sharpshot damage. I think he outhit us rogues once or twice on necro before changing back to str. As it is now he uses a dex mord helm because the damage he gains from the increase in sharp and steady aim is more than he would get from 100 str.
Do Lugh rangers not get most kills on Necro?

Gwydions STR rangers have gotten 95% of all Necro kills.
Wattzon of Sulis