Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Boss Battle and Bounty Weekend!

you're literally missing out on nothing since OTM didn't even have to do this event..
Sleep
May I ask u a question i been visiting forums here and there why do I always see u whining over something ? Like really aren't u a adult I understand when something needs to be fixed it needs to be fixed but u really throw a whole fit :oops:
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

You didn't lose any XP, stop being a baby
Are u an OTM employee? Coz i'm pretty sure smelly and some of us addressed our issues to OTM staff. So if ur not a part of otm staff,
please keep this kind of remarks to urself.
Yes non of us lose anything but coz of late OTM notice we can't fully enjoy this event.
Jackos full tank warrior 232 + proud general of resurgence
Shokobo ranger 190 +
Bamba mage 218 +
XboobiesX rogue 190 +
Fat Amy druid 218 +
Jackosb 90 lvl druid (retired)
playing on arawn since 2011

Otm needs to consider those who have already done bounties before reset and let us do them again. It is not fair that we lost so many xp because we didn't know this is coming.
If they did that it would be unfair to the people that haven't done their bounty. You would get 12 bounties, 6 being with double xp where as others would only get 6. They can't please everyone. I'm in your boat as I had done my bounties and had 2 elites and a Beltane. It sucks but that's the way it happens sometimes. On the upside I get to enjoy a mad boss run every time they do a server restart :) Thanks OTM.
Floydypants - Rogue - Level 225
Mabon - Wolfgang