Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rate Me :3

If you have any tips for me, pls post... I plan on training and going spear at 180(Mordy Spear) I'll upload pics of me when 180 soon! :)
Rings +7 Shatter/+7 Pummel/+4 Pummel/ Jalan Ring
Oh and Rate my Warrior :3^^^^

Can't upload pics...

Gear: Jalan Bladeleaf Ring +75 str/Jalan Bladeleaf Ammy/ Comrak Bladeleaf Charm/ 150 Energy Brace/Event 65dmg Brace with 300 Str Skill/ +7 Shatter Ring/ +7 Pummel Ring and +4 Spiderweb Ring/ Full DragonLord Armor/ 150 Heat Dmg Axe/ Ancient Club

Stats:
Strength: 860(1270).
Dexterity: 5
Focus: 10
Vitality: 10(100)

Attack: 3772
Defense: 1025
Damage: 2130
Armor: 775

Health: 2325
Energy: 1326

Server: Danu
Name: Vikorios
Lvl: 172
:)

Re: Rate Me :3

Everything sounds good except for the fact that you're a lvl 172 warrior and you have the same amount of health as me; Im lvl 134. I understand if your dps mode, but dps mode doesn't necessarily mean having no health. :D
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

Everything sounds good except for the fact that you're a lvl 172 warrior and you have the same amount of health as me; Im lvl 134. I understand if your dps mode, but dps mode doesn't necessarily mean having no health. :D
My warrior is 126 and has the same amount of health, it's all about the build tbh
An eye for an eye will make Unox 6 spawn. :D

Very nice for group leveling. Might need a bit more survivability gear or hero elixirs to solo.

I believe your energy bracelet and your event bracelet will not stack energy regen. Swap for an aggy brac with a dps skill. Vit or str, and 250 melee combat
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Ty all for your responses :0 i have low hp cause I got 1k ish sigs and can Regen fast... I'm trying to recover my Aggy brace from a friend lol.... I'll replace energy brace for it, and I'm lvl 176 now.. Yes yes, lvling slow

Ty all for your responses :0 i have low hp cause I got 1k ish sigs and can Regen fast... I'm trying to recover my Aggy brace from a friend lol.... I'll replace energy brace for it, and I'm lvl 176 now.. Yes yes, lvling slow
lol pretty fast compared to me. ever since school started ive been gettin 5 levels every two weeks
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn