Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pictures From the old day's

Yes, I am trying to have Peppers account banning appealed so i can hop on. Any old time players wanna bring back the good'ol days back? lol but I am starting up on android as well since you can play the android version on your PC even if you don't have an android.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Yes, I am trying to have Peppers account banning appealed so i can hop on. Any old time players wanna bring back the good'ol days back? lol but I am starting up on android as well since you can play the android version on your PC even if you don't have an android.
most old timers quit. maybe all .-.

damn, havn't seen you in years. nice to see ya again :) . Most of the old players either xfered or quit. ik some of us (like thyra and me) xfered to arawn.
And it would be awesome if you got your acc back :) i still regret losing mine, but i got no chance of getting it back :|
Reanstinse, 200+ edl armour/dl MH + OH Warrior
Proud clansman of Resurgence