Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lukov MIA recently

As some of you may have noticed my recent inactiveness, and many of you ingame already know the reason for it. My father passed away 3 weeks ago today, ive been busy with all the rigmarole that involves all that stuff, plus not having the emotional stability to deal with certain people within the game.

I have told most players that i remain a neutral party between the 2 sides, Lugh and Alliance, of course my bias will be towards Lugh so i can recieve drops but i do not see the point of attacking my friends of many years in game.

I suggest to all of you, dont let a simple game change ruin your friendships between the players in the game. Although you might fight for drops it doesnt mean you have to fight the people outside those fights. Leave the competition to the bosses and no more.

Griefing is a futile attempt, once a group locks a boss, 95% of the time that boss will die by that group, all you are doing is delaying the inevitable.

Once people realise this, the game itself will be a lot more peaceful without the harassment and slander that has been present over the last month or so.

Anyways I will start playing when I feel, killing what i feel like killing, with who i want to kill it with. I will attempt not to involve myself in other peoples drama, as long as it doesnt come back round to me.

If you need me just ask.
Last edited by Lukov on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Re: Lukov MIA recently

Man i'm really sorry for your loss, i didn't know that! Hope things will settle for you soon, come visit us when you can and come back asap!
P.S. +1 to your post
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Lukov, my condolences. Hope you and yours get through the grief ok.
Lugh | Lightface: Druid 141 | Kaonashi: Druid 141 | FacepaIm: Rogue 141
The B Team: Noface: Warrior 130 | Tsundere: Mage 130 | Smileyface: Druid 130
Retired from CH since 2013

Lukov, my condolences. Hope you and yours get through the grief ok.
Good to see that you still stalk the forums Light :)
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester