Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does this sound ok? :3

For leveling I try to keep my lure about half of it's max. So 10-15 for you.

Higher lures help with bosses but don't add a lot of extra damage when leveling.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

you should definitely have at least 13/25 in lure of fire.
with your final skill points go energy shield if you have sigils of energy or lots of energy regen lux. Go sacrifice if you have energy issues, but sigils of health or level with a druid.
Go ice shards if you want some extra damage for leveling. Finally if you fins youself in 20-30 second fights you may consider incinerate.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

As nukemage said, try to max as many skills as possible. Firebolt is easy to max with the samhein spider rings, charm, yule frostiron braces and dl gloves.

I do not agree with seipper tho about using incinerate. If I were you I would use the following skills as a firemage:
-fire atunement maxed(as high as possible)
-fire bolt maxed(as high as possible)
-firestorm maxed(unless you have energy problems, try to get this skill as high as possible. Recommending aggy firestorm rings or just the royal ow rings)
-fire lure(half points. Regular mobs dont have tons of resistance so you dont need to max fire lure, unless you have an abundance of skill points)
-eshield as high as possible with leftover points. Eshield will prove beneficial in alot of situations. You can tank mobs for a short amount of time and it prevents you from getting killed by strong aeos. If you have more points in eshield you can put more points in focus instead of vit, but this balance you have to find on your own.

The build I described is both handy for leveling and bossing. If you have any questions you can always pm me.

Cheers Mizza
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]