Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Soloed Ythair

And what does sir ZYZ know about MrScar.
Do you even know me?
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Do you even know me?

Zyz knows every breath you take,
every move you make,
every bond you break,
every step you take,
Zyz will be watching you

Who said anything about Mr. Scar? It would be strange if there were a player named Mr. Scar that like a scar causes issues and brings attention to itself in a negative manner.

I most certainly wouldn't be referring to someone that groups others outside their clan and yet refuses to give drops or that quit a clan because they couldn't roll on an item when they weren't at a boss raid or gets players banned for 'bullying' them. We both know a mature adult wouldn't do that.

As far as you? I have no idea.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Do you even know me?

Zyz knows every breath you take,
every move you make,
every bond you break,
every step you take,
Zyz will be watching you
Lmao! Guess what I just turned on to listen to
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who said anything about Mr. Scar? It would be strange if there were a player named Mr. Scar that like a scar causes issues and brings attention to itself in a negative manner.

I most certainly wouldn't be referring to someone that groups others outside their clan and yet refuses to give drops or that quit a clan because they couldn't roll on an item when they weren't at a boss raid or gets players banned for 'bullying' them. We both know a mature adult wouldn't do that.

Selling cold water 5k ea.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I thought you mentioned scar. You said something like it wud be a great clan if scar didnt blemish the apperence? What you mean by this. I know we are hated on Donn. But we've done no harm to noone. If you check with my clannies whats going on and if it rly is how the reumours are going. My clannies loves me and I love them. When comes to grouping someone and not letting them roll? I'd like an explanation here too. Nothing that I remember. Who did I get banned? If you reffer to J Arrows. Pls check your facts because I didnt get him banned, nor did I report. And i think he got banned for fraud. Claiming money back from Google and then continue buying platinum and did it over and over again. (Maybe someone can confirm this)

And how can you judge someone you only have talked to once on BETA? or maybe not even that. NOW thats not mature

/MrScar

YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

The nice thing about screen shots is pictures are much more reliable than words.

I'm not on beta. I did one beta during early 2014 and haven't done one since. I heard it's a lovely day in Donn to wear black hunter or maybe a white smuggler jacket. Of course I really like the white pirate shirt+black hunter pants+white or black wyld boots look.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Sorry that im saying this, anyone who is saying bad things about Scar is just ******. He is one of the best guys in the world Donn, if u ask him something and he have time he WILL help you. :x thats what i think.

How much has he paid u for that hagiography lol
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia