Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Darkflame Sets?

Mabon never saw a bp drop so we have just as many complete sets as do all the android servers combined! Zero
You still have Dark flame pieces

We have Zero.

Not even a chance for rare spawn for us to get a single piece.
It was before your time, get over it. This is as useless as players asking to bring past event lux back, it won't happen, don't complain

*edit* this is worse because this did not and will not ever be on android. It does not exist in live game. This is as worthless as asking for admins beta buffed account in live game. Does not and will never exist!!!

I don't mean to rage, but whining and complaining knowing it will get you nowhere is very annoying to me. Like my 8y/o brother asking to bring my iPad to school, heck no!
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Mabon never saw a bp drop so we have just as many complete sets as do all the android servers combined! Zero

We have Zero.

Would you like a tissue?

I think theres 1 on arawn but hes not very active or 2 but the other is even more inactive
There is way more than you think. I can name 5 oldies that had them. 2-3 are still active. Serenity Bank has 1-2 sets too
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

We have Zero.

It was before your time, get over it. This is as useless as players asking to bring past event lux back, it won't happen, don't complain

*edit* this is worse because this did not and will not ever be on android. It does not exist in live game. This is as worthless as asking for admins beta buffed account in live game. Does not and will never exist!!!

I don't mean to rage, but whining and complaining knowing it will get you nowhere is very annoying to me. Like my 8y/o brother asking to bring my iPad to school, heck no!
Ythair, winterking, ice lord, hunter fashion , lanrik, etc all before our time. Yet we still have or had a chance to have aka fashion. So why can't we have the same chance for fire titan? Smh

We have Zero.

Would you like a tissue?

I think theres 1 on arawn but hes not very active or 2 but the other is even more inactive
There is way more than you think. I can name 5 oldies that had them. 2-3 are still active. Serenity Bank has 1-2 sets too
I sold you Dark flame set on arawn , lol or was it crom? One of the two