Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To Ascension Clanmates

Hey I know we All have the grudges and all and I'm all in for fighting and Bashing eachother but lets try to keep this peaceful hahahaha I love y'all and Donko if your referring to me we have never met :o and Arach your just not that cool bruh :P
yo bud I'll end my personal defence for you there...

it's good to hear a few views on the actual facts of the rules you had to abide by. I now understand it.

it's works just like a WELFARE SYSTEM.

You NEVER actually OWN anything Legit.

NEVER YOURS.

JUST RENTING.

but I'll leave you with this for your own peace of mind...

you go to work with a lot of work colleagues in the same building within the same company.

you get rewarded with a pay cheque cause YOU EARNED IT !

so do all work colleagues have a right and a say on what YOU can do with that pay cheque? NO.

to sum it all up....everyone commenting on here are quite a bit behind the times themselves as far as servers go socially and how they will expand in the future.

I think LUGH are the most advanced expanded server at present on all this political dribble.

speak soon dem. just remember only a game so you do whatever you wanna do bud :)

p.s Cyprus is as close as my thinking as you can get bud...so ye best person to spend time with if your on a downer lol.

but avoid razza cause that guy is the captain of the downer ship. (even tho I love them both) great guys.
Last edited by Lawsdog222 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Merc donko was talking about laws. He's not the type to talk about those he doesn't know.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Why have rules laws? Why do kudos get kicked for helping ascension at bosses? Play and have fun right? No rules, do what you want as long as you have fun. Yea so I guess we will see you guys actually helping instead of griefing at least that way you can actually say you have accomplished something in this game. Be free and send your clannies to have fun killing bosses instead of staring at them wondering where there leadership is. Drop the mic!
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Hey I know we All have the grudges and all and I'm all in for fighting and Bashing eachother but lets try to keep this peaceful hahahaha I love y'all and Donko if your referring to me we have never met :o and Arach your just not that cool bruh :P
yo bud I'll end my personal defence for you there...

it's good to hear a few views on the actual facts of the rules you had to abide by. I now understand it.

it's works just like a WELFARE SYSTEM.

You NEVER actually OWN anything Legit.

NEVER YOURS.

JUST RENTING.

but I'll leave you with this for your own peace of mind...

you go to work with a lot of work colleagues in the same building within the same company.

so do all work colleagues have a right and a say on what YOU can do with that pay cheque? NO.

to sum it all up....everyone commenting on here are quite a bit behind the times themselves as far as servers go socially and how they will expand in the future.

I think LUGH are the most advanced expanded server at present on all this political dribble.

speak soon dem. just remember only a game so you do whatever you wanna do bud :)

p.s Cyprus is as close as my thinking as you can get bud...so ye best person to spend time with if your on a downer lol.

but avoid razza cause that guy is the captain of the downer ship. (even tho I love them both) great guys.
Ummmmm when did stuff you get become your personal item instead of it just being used for the time being until you get something else or upgrade?????? I know I'm not as active as 2 months ago, but I would still like to be filled in on what is going on...... I may be nitro, but I have helped boss with kudos and when I'm not busy with work or anything still try to. Would like to be kept updated.........
Danu
Adele1 - 224 Fire Mage (Active)

Mabon
Nyx1 - 215 Fire Mage (Not Active)

That's like saying if you get a company phone or company car, you are free to sell it or keep it for yourself.

Not even from Danu, but your mentality is a terrible way to play the game.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

That's like saying if you get a company phone or company car, you are free to sell it or keep it for yourself.

Not even from Danu, but your mentality is a terrible way to play the game.
when u get great job bud later in life...you will open your eyes more hopefully (no disrespect)

long story short....

you get options.avenues.on all perks.(to actually own it and do whatever suits you personally)

it's called enterprise.

now upto u if like the welfare option:/ for life.

Youre not in ascension so not sure why you're even worried. The majority of our players love seeing their old drops passed down to their fellow clannies. Ascension doesn't expect its members to have to pay for Aggy/Mordy grims etc....most our members are great about returning drops they no longer need to clan bank because we enjoy gearing each other, not just ourselves. We as a clan earn it together.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Youre not in ascension so not sure why you're even worried. The majority of our players love seeing their old drops passed down to their fellow clannies. Ascension doesn't expect its members to have to pay for Aggy/Mordy grims etc....most our members are great about returning drops they no longer need to clan bank because we enjoy gearing each other, not just ourselves. We as a clan earn it together.
that's just fine nym.

my 1st comment wasn't anything to do with what right and wrong on clan political pizza toppings.

was a personal look and view on what dem (a friend I actually talk to ) had really done wrong on a game..in my personal unlimited thinking opinion.

the rest made me laugh tho funny in they ahahaha.

that's just fine nym.

my 1st comment wasn't anything to do with what right and wrong on clan political pizza toppings.

was a personal look and view on what dem (a friend I actually talk to ) had really done wrong on a game..in my personal unlimited thinking opinion.

the rest made me laugh tho funny in they ahahaha.
well, wasn't just the selling ...was more to it, but that's no to air out here ..Dem has been very understanding and left us all on good terms for the most part, so no hard feelings towards him :P
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu