Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To Ascension Clanmates

Rules and structure are what separate us and you. If you ever wonder why kudos is consistently behind in everything, it's because of that attitude right there. If that's how you all want to play...like a damn circus with no rhyme or reason, fine. But that's also why you're two years behind on anything that resembles an endgame clan and nothing more than a minor annoyance to us.

Thanks homie also I'll be on that road with u all the way if need anything u know we're I am home u enjoy ur stay here also Ik being in a top clan is tuff I couldn't handle it idk why too much on my Chest I guess also Ohh well that's in the past Im here if anythin u can always pm :-)
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Love your response laws. Lol. Trying to get people to think that there is any structure in your clan besides favoritism. Our rules are made to help our clan not other clans. If someone sells a clan earned drop then they have given up there right to get a drop from that boss. It is not necessarily why we would kick anyone. But unlike you we do try and take pride in our clan and our clannies. This is why we care about our members unlike you ( u have told us how you careless about them) not what kind of a leader you believe yourself to be, but one that doesn't log and one that doesn't give a damn about there clannies, shouldn't be in a leadership position in my opinion. Thank you and let the gods bless your swords.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Btw good to see you still keeping tabs donko. Log in once in awhile and say hi. Good to hear from old players once in awhile.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Love your response laws. Lol. Trying to get people to think that there is any structure in your clan besides favoritism. Our rules are made to help our clan not other clans. If someone sells a clan earned drop then they have given up there right to get a drop from that boss. It is not necessarily why we would kick anyone. But unlike you we do try and take pride in our clan and our clannies. This is why we care about our members unlike you ( u have told us how you careless about them) not what kind of a leader you believe yourself to be, but one that doesn't log and one that doesn't give a damn about there clannies, shouldn't be in a leadership position in my opinion. Thank you and let the gods bless your swords.
your names not Micky by the way.

you got a funny habit of over riding people bud all the time....let them speak not be railroaded with clusterfuk dribble.

now take off the imaginary Head Teacher cap..breath in ,breath out, (repeat again) and exhale aloud ...phase 1 of therapy.

phase 2 will be needed if the symptoms continue....

it will help you personally tho.

your names not Micky by the way.

you got a funny habit of over riding people bud all the time....let them speak not be railroaded with clusterfuk dribble.

now take off the imaginary Head Teacher cap..breath in ,breath out, (repeat again) and exhale aloud ...phase 1 of therapy.

phase 2 will be needed if the symptoms continue....

it will help you personally tho.
This made me laugh lmao. teacher cap ahahahah
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Rules and structure are what separate us and you. If you ever wonder why kudos is consistently behind in everything, it's because of that attitude right there. If that's how you all want to play...like a damn circus with no rhyme or reason, fine. But that's also why you're two years behind on anything that resembles an endgame clan and nothing more than a minor annoyance to us.
fuk dat sounds like real life work bud ahahaha.. I only wanna login have some fun here and there.

work or circus in your free time? mmmhh that's a tuff one. NOT lol

If your the leader of a clan maybe you should try and take pride in your clan. You are the one that started on us about our rules. I didn't see anyone addressing you or your members. If you enjoy killing bosses and then watching your drops show up in a different clan, because someone was greedy and thinking about themselves only instead of all that contributed to that drop, then I guess once again that's why your clan is so far behind ours. And why your clannies leave you. Seems the same 4-5 people in kudorks get the top pick of drops, what they decide they can't sell or don't want, then and only then does someone else Get a chance. Or it's banked and ends up outta clan after some sticky fingers takes it and sells it. You honestly have no right to speak about anything that goes on in danu nowadays. You log only for hrung and aggy. An occasional edl. You don't care what happens in your clan, only to promote griefers to weaken your clan and their effort to do bosses. Well good buddy. I believe the time has come that you should step down. Demote your leaders. And let kudos actually have a chance at become a clan that people wanta join to do bosses not because they have no where else to go. Or better yet you and your leaders stay strong and watch your numbers shrink and watch your feeder clan fail. Phoenix is now up and kicking nitro and kudos asses. So stay strong my friend. And everything will work out for the best. Have fun in the castle btw. PEACE.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper

Hey I know we All have the grudges and all and I'm all in for fighting and Bashing eachother but lets try to keep this peaceful hahahaha I love y'all and Donko if your referring to me we have never met :o and Arach your just not that cool bruh :P
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.