Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Legendary PH slayer

We had onyx drop a lvl 210 brace so any can drop any level it seems
Yes but what frang said is the general case with a rare chance for others to drop. You guys are just lucky ;)
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

Herne seems to be the world of haters :lol:

We had a herne person lvl 1 come to castle on epona and start talking unfathomable for absolutely no reason :lol:
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Naming and shaming rule
Oderint Dum Metuant.

We've got a bunch on sulis, 12-15, I'd say. I bought a 100 stat one for 500k, but traded today for a godly hrung sneaky helm.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

Lol friddo ya herne full of em. Most are in other endgame clan and there feeders but yes a few in ours, but we all know who they are and just kinda deal with them. The ones always whispering you or many times even whisper my friends/alts not knowing I would get an ss of it. Btw tims my clanny and good friend he's kinda the glue that keeps our clan together I think. We just try to have fun, I actually kinda miss a few our old rivals I liked hearing metalica rage so hard that his typing came out like this WTFufjbdihssgdnkn fun times

Lol friddo ya herne full of em. Most are in other endgame clan and there feeders but yes a few in ours, but we all know who they are and just kinda deal with them. The ones always whispering you or many times even whisper my friends/alts not knowing I would get an ss of it. Btw tims my clanny and good friend he's kinda the glue that keeps our clan together I think. We just try to have fun, I actually kinda miss a few our old rivals I liked hearing metalica rage so hard that his typing came out like this WTFufjbdihssgdnkn fun times
I miss the arena wars! :,(

I spoke to a chap on Rose. And he said he got one whilst levelling on a 4* mob. Only a 90+ though.
Yu mean 4 star edl PH or a normal mob? We killed tons of 4 star spyrestone sentinels but none dropped.
He's called Knifeinurback on Rosmerta. He has 90 stat one he said he got
A while back from levelling on normal mobs. Doesn't remember which though but says it was a normal mob.
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior