Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: weight lifting

To me lifting is life , it sounds as if im one of those people who like basketball and say ball is life but im not. i just really love lifting , i mean its a win win you get stronger you get bigger faster and healthier and to me its fun most of the time.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

I used to be a competitive goalkeeper (soccer) and then a competitive rower so i used to lift a lot. Then uni and real life happened and i dropped everything lol. However i still love to run when i get the chance
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

If you are 14, your body is still trying to grow. Follow your coaches work out routine. You shouldn't see much muscle growth besides becoming more toned.

After puberty is done though, things get big ;)

My weight thru high school,

9th grade, 13/14 y/old 95 pounds
10th grade, 14/15 y/old 105 pounds.
11th grade, 15/16 y/old 175 pounds.
12th grade, 160 pounds.

I blew up during my 11th year, (not all of it was muscle :cry: ) after that though, I could see results in everything I did. I had access to weights my 9/10 year, I didn't grow at all. After my body grew up, I could actually put on muscle mass.

Currently sophomore in college, 165 pounds all (almost all) muscle. I still have my soccer/wrestling metabolism. Once you start lifting, you will never be big enough :lol:
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

If you are 14, your body is still trying to grow. Follow your coaches work out routine. You shouldn't see much muscle growth besides becoming more toned.

12th grade, 160 pounds.

I blew up during my 11th year, (not all of it was muscle :cry: ) after that though, I could see results in everything I did. I had access to weights my 9/10 year, I didn't grow at all. After my body grew up, I could actually put on muscle mass.

Currently sophomore in college, 165 pounds all (almost all) muscle. I still have my soccer/wrestling metabolism. Once you start lifting, you will never be big enough :lol:
dude, that is so skinny for 9th grade year, and 10th grade.

i dont do much weights now as i still need to wait for puberty. now its just core, ass, and cardio cause thats super important for my sports. once puberty comes im hitting the gym
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

12th grade, 160 pounds.

dude, that is so skinny for 9th grade year, and 10th grade.

i dont do much weights now as i still need to wait for puberty. now its just core, ass, and cardio cause thats super important for my sports. once puberty comes im hitting the gym
Alright, I'm 14 at the moment and in year 9, so I am quite tall for my age and could easily pass for a 16 year old, but am currently training for martial arts and rugby, so I don't exactly do weights but try to exercise with weights and find that packing my school bag with just enough weight to not put a massive strain on my back but enough to keep it challenging helps heaps. I usually leg press 90kg 10 reps if my legs are not tired etc but mainly focus on cardio at the gym.
An eye for an eye will make Unox 6 spawn. :D