Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Google chrome virus

I came back recently to my PC after my summer vacation to have viruses on it, mostly on google chrome I tend to experience these! I tried virus removal programs but don't ever seem to work :( it always opens new tabs on any site that I am using and I use ad blocker and website blocker so the sites don"t pop up but still do. Any advice to get rid of this?
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Re: Google chrome virus

Malewarebytes is a great scanner and remover! :D
I used the first one twice and didnt work I'm not the best when it comes to computers :(
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Look at what the ad name is, then go into program x64 file and delete then if doesn't let you. Get ccleaner and delete them there.
I need help doing that I ain't good with this stuff lol
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221

if it randomly opens tabs or brings random ads a virus removal program probably wont be able to do much as its probably a program on your pc thats doing it o.o go into control panel then click the one that says programs tell me which programs you have installed and i can tell you which ones u should uninstall :) if anyone needs any help with pc problems feel free to ask ._.
Name: Rawr
World: Arawn
Level: 133

Only one I trust

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/wind ... s-download

Give it a try and do a deep scan :)
This is what Im using too. Sometimes there are virus sites that come in downloades like V9, I didnt get that one in a while tho so I dont quite remember how I got rid of that, but u can always restore to a date u know u didnt have it / reset google chrome.
For me the scanner Muldar suggests does a full scan daily, to detect all viruses, and I run scans personally whenever I feel there is something.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex