Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: bummer

It's sad to see a server that people on other servers saw as a safe haven where every clan could join forces to take down bosses, has turned to a dominant clan out of pure greed..
Exact reason I left Herne for Lugh... only to have it become the same.

The odd part is why are people even staying in the clan?

A clan that would backstab the server would surely backstab their members the same way eventually. They wouldn't try to force everyone in the world to a single clan if they weren't planning something along these lines.

And in a one clan dictatorship, you'll have to watch what you say and do constantly. Arguments, disagreements, or being inactive can get you kicked by this group.

Also, to the higher ups, if you try to start a dominate clan, the same fate will happen to you eventually. No clan is the best forever, and one day you just must anger enough people to get exiled yourself. Old lugh didn't have to worry about this, but you created yourself a whole new risk, for the cost of a small fraction more of a chance to win a drop.

Some things said by people and answered by me:

1. But my friends are in the clan.
Friends or not, we are all human and people make mistakes. Nobody is perfect and you must accept this, your friends are not omniscient. You must be a responsible person and make the right choice, not for your personal gain, but for the greater good.

2. But it's the only way to get drops.
No it's not. That's what they want you to think. And if you help them enough, then you may not be able to dice as they may see you as someone who's taking a ''free ride''.

You all have freedom of speech, as long as lugh is a free world. Do you want to lose this? Before you could make suggestions, vote, stuff like that, with a one clan world your having someone talk for you, with very little if any input yourself. No one knows what you want except yourself, the people speaking for you are saying what they want, not what you want.

The people who join said clan should do their research first, to judge if all these risks are worth it, instead of blindly following.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1 to Furyion^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for a very well defined Post Response

Akbar,

You were born in Lugh a bit before
my time.  I wanna commend & thank
you, for helping to shape it into one of,
if not THE MOST, best & fair playing
servers that ever "was" for all of us.
Please do come back sooner than later,
in lieu of The Tyrants, to say Hi and
make your presence known to us.
It's been a pleasure playing along side
of you Ak, you're an awesome player
of all classes.

You & Mechie take care, i wish
nothing but the best for you both.
o8o
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

Goodbye Ak and good luck with any future endeavours.

For the others. You can come to these forums and complain, bash us, do anything you want. It's just a damn shame that even on a post like this where a player you all truly respect is leaving you come here to continue to moan and ruin his post, his goodbye.

If you want change, make change. Get in game and do something about it. Stop trying to change a game you don't even play because clearly your efforts have been wasted in your text arguments. This world has been all forums no gameplay and it's time for some action. If you want change, make change, that's what we did.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^

you cannot be serious can you???
to this response poster above.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

It's sad to see a server that people on other servers saw as a safe haven where every clan could join forces to take down bosses, has turned to a dominant clan out of pure greed..

I wish the other clans the best, as well as to you OP.
Welcome to Lugh where teamwork doesn't exist
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Danm akbar has been the bald ranger all these years, hate to see him leave. I hear hes very wise. Does this mean wise mobs wont spawn?

Tc Akbar you were truly the best ranger on this server, it's sad to see u go and you will be missed by so many. I will be lvling to the max and if u ever come back I'll be here to help in anyway I can tc bro see u on clash of clans.

It's just a damn shame that even on a post like this where a player you all truly respect is leaving you come here to continue to moan and ruin his post, his goodbye.
Yes, Vulture, I too believe that it would have been better if Critz had not accused Ak of leaving because the "free rides" were over.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

tc ak id love to debate the positives and negatives of dom with u if ur ever around hope to see u again.