Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: bummer

Bye Akbar, and Neero let me just say that your name describes you perfectly.
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

Free rides??? You mean the help that many in Lugh have received because of the collaboration of everyone to make this a unique, fair, and friendly server. You see, you have the wrong idea about what you call free rides. You are being disrespectful to one of the most caring and giving people in Lugh. You try to turn it and make it look like we all mooch off of others when the truth is....Akbar and many others who paved the way made the true Lugh so much more fun and fair. I'm disgusted with your blatant disrespect and Ak deserves an apology for your comment.

Sad to see such a player leave, ak was a player who started well before me, he was a player who helped build Lugh to its inclusive glory. I have been with and against him on a few occasions but in the end he was a great friend.

To force players away from a game that they play for FUN is a true testament to this abusive clan who is destroying our wonderful world. I say this with confidence, ive seen player disrupt our world ive seen player be thwarted by our world. Soon youll realise that these players are not some people you can just force your opinions on but the players that will stand up and fight against you until the end of eternity.

But avoiding the off topicness, goodbye ak you shall be missed. :'(
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Bye Akbar. No offense, but your quitting because the free rides of lugh are over. I wish you all the best.
you know, i wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if i talked down to people like this. how arrogant, selfish, and inconsiderate can one be? to cast aside your friends and those that helped you get to where you are... to put material possessions and arrogance in the way of honor and integrity. you and your friends should be ashamed of your actions. your actions are characteristic of someone that belongs in jail. if you keep acting like this that may just be where you'll end up.

i'm not so sure what you mean by free rides? your clannies are the so called people that got free rides too. i 'wish' YOU the best Critz. maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that treating good honest people like they are inferior is simply not the right thing to do. this is how you lose friendship. you can say what you want about me but at least i still have my integrity, and i didn't and NEVER will sell out my friends to get ahead in this game.

-Raijin, the one who cares..
Off topic bro, stick to the goodbye

Can't see what is off topic with Rajins comment to Critz' speculation about what makes Akbar leave, as if Akbar ever needed a free ride.

Akbar, I will miss your wisdom and loyalty, hope you will return sooner rather than later. My best to Mech also;-)
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

Akbar, I share your disappointment with what Lugh has become. However, if there are aspects of the game that you still enjoy I hope you will log on periodically if you like. Many of us would like to see you in the game but there is no pressure either way. Long Cool and I will stay in touch regardless.

It is the loss of cooperation on what was a fair and friendly server that is disappointing not losing a “free ride”. Let me use a baseball analogy to describe the sense of entitlement that leads to this “free ride” nonsense.

You get on first base through a base hit or a walk. This was largely through your own effort but others may have helped with your batting practice, a new bat or other ways. The people of Lugh then help you advance around the bases to third. When you find yourself on third base, you think you hit a triple.

I only mention this because it addresses some of the points in the OP. If we want to discuss CH as baseball further, we can create an Off Topic thread rather than do it here.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Bye Akbar. No offense, but your quitting because the free rides of lugh are over. I wish you all the best.
Whaaaaat kiiiiiind of a free ride are you talking about? the one where you decide to go dominant over the best players of Lugh, calling them not good enough, a so lame excuse that nobody would buy, and all the other severs are witnesses on, in their Online Ranking. I threw for you here my very smallest alts, my 3rd and 4th ones, and are still better than all the sum of your clan members combined SENTA!!! Other servers are at least considerate, the ones who have dominant clans have been dominant since day 1 they didn't make a whole population of a server get bullied and quit. You don't have any rights to kick people from their homes. This is by far the worst Dominant plan I have ever seen. Other servers did not annoy anybody with their dominant especially when they were dominant since the year 2011. You cannot possibly dare to think that you have any right whatsoever to come to a populated server of hundreds of high levels working together all clans, and decide to go dominant. It's not up to your liking. the day you announced dominant, Skain boss 6* spawned only twice and all the clans of Lugh working together brought it down. Your pretentious clan did NOT get Skain that day you declared Dominant. And you will see more of that. The people of Lugh are NOT going nowhere. we are all staying in our homes buddy. We are going to fight back for Lugh, and show you what it means to love each other, all clans together. I give you my word Critz.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" ~ Thomas Jefferson

You will be crushed and reminded of your huge mistake every day durning your stay on our server Lugh. And we will fight you until the end.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (160.58 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (201.95 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (148.64 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

Whaaaaat kiiiiiind of a free ride are you talking about? the one where you decide to go dominant over the best players of Lugh, calling them not good enough, a so lame excuse that nobody would buy, and all the other severs are witnesses on, in their Online Ranking. I threw for you here my very smallest alts, my 3rd and 4th ones, and are still better than all the sum of your clan members combined SENTA!!! Other servers are at least considerate, the ones who have dominant clans have been dominant since day 1 they didn't make a whole population of a server get bullied and quit. You don't have any rights to kick people from their homes. This is by far the worst Dominant plan I have ever seen. Other servers did not annoy anybody with their dominant especially when they were dominant since the year 2011. You cannot possibly dare to think that you have any right whatsoever to come to a populated server of hundreds of high levels working together all clans, and decide to go dominant. It's not up to your liking. the day you announced dominant, Skain boss 6* spawned only twice and all the clans of Lugh working together brought it down. Your pretentious clan did NOT get Skain that day you declared Dominant. And you will see more of that. The people of Lugh are NOT going nowhere. we are all staying in our homes buddy. We are going to fight back for Lugh, and show you what it means to love each other, all clans together. I give you my word Critz.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" ~ Thomas Jefferson

You will be crushed and reminded of your huge mistake every day durning your stay on our server Lugh. And we will fight you until the end.
That was the most well written, eloquent response I've ever seen. Well said and +1, elleelle
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

So far, i'm really disappointed by you elle. Thought you could think of very good raid strategy but i have to say you are just an average player who built her toons with thousands of plat. You tried to grief and outlock our bosses in any way you could, but you poorly failed everytime. Now stop the whining and fight back. Words mean nothing, let's see if you can do better than this
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

It's sad to see a server that people on other servers saw as a safe haven where every clan could join forces to take down bosses, has turned to a dominant clan out of pure greed..

I wish the other clans the best, as well as to you OP.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.