Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Selling Good Stuff Not nub stuff

It makes me sad to see these tridents being sold. These tridents took a group effort to kill aggy. And a group that was lixed when they did it. This means that we have players selling these tridents that are going to make a profit off of others.

Raid drops should never be sold unless all those involved in the kill are compensated financially.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It makes me sad to see these tridents being sold. These tridents took a group effort to kill aggy. And a group that was lixed when they did it. This means that we have players selling these tridents that are going to make a profit off of others.

Raid drops should never be sold unless all those involved in the kill are compensated financially.
Agreed! Neither should dl! Now hand it over._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

U and zyz are complete opposite// zyz|curry//smart|dumb

Lol neaver gonna hand it over.

Absolutely agree to what Zyz said. Took a lot of resources to get those tridents. Selling them is a spit in the eye of those who farmed them.
I'd be happy to see those tridents and other boss drop gear just given away after the owner outgrow them so others can use and enjoy but not sold. If those drops are passed from player to player to use while they find something better that would mean that we who farmed those drops did good to the whole server and not just to one person who would like to get some gold from our efforts.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal