Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Executive / DoubleDice

The player being spoken of, scammed by DoubleDice was I. I have long since forgiven him and taken up the tradition of honest dicing as a result of the past between him and I. We all make mistakes, and I would happily welcome him back at any moment.
Wykdee wykdee whack don't call back now... :)
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

Executive betrayed everyone, but not only that but he betrayed his friends. I remember standing up for u only to find out the whole scandal was true. You should stay wherever u went to.
sucks my name is Executive as in the law part damn around when did he play?
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Executive betrayed everyone, but not only that but he betrayed his friends. I remember standing up for u only to find out the whole scandal was true. You should stay wherever u went to.
sucks my name is Executive as in the law part damn around when did he play?
more then a year ago, the big scam happened about 6 months after the dragonfire update
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Everyone deserves another chance. If he's this sorry, then he most likely is different now. How inhumane do you think he is to think he would do this again. We all made mistakes. How many of you attempted to get free stuff when you all started? I sure did. But we moved on to realizing all it took was a little bit of work. Lets try to get OTM to unban this friends account. Lets let him be shocked to see his accounts are all there. Lets give him a chance to apologize and to give back the best gift of all, honesty.