Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Necromancer!

Hey everyone! I'm in the second clan on my server and we have been trying to kill him well opposing clan stands on him (roughly 22 members) we were on him way past rage and heard some one say that his energy gone soon! Now is there a point where it actually runs out of energy? If so anyone know when?
I know necro can be drained but without actually draining him can be run out of his energy? We fought for an hour and still had energy!
Thx
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Re: Necromancer!

No we didn't kill it couldn't get passed heal and had 5-6 Druid and 2 220 tanks edl
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

lol at this post... The clan he is in griefs just as much. Today we were going to kill necro then his clan comes rolling in. Tries to out lock us, fails, and then everyone in his clan just stood on boss the whole time so it would just be healed from lifesteal and near impossible to kill. So please tell me after we stop and reset the boss and they attempt it but we dont try to lock it because we had too many log off due to busy lives... Why shouldnt we grief too? Your clan started this back in the day with resetting snorri and garanak, yall had this coming.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

lol at this post... The clan he is in griefs just as much. Today we were going to kill necro then his clan comes rolling in. Tries to out lock us, fails, and then everyone in his clan just stood on boss the whole time so it would just be healed from lifesteal and near impossible to kill. So please tell me after we stop and reset the boss and they attempt it but we dont try to lock it because we had too many log off due to busy lives... Why shouldnt we grief too? Your clan started this back in the day with resetting snorri and garanak, yall had this coming.
Don't turn this into a flame war, he didn't target your clan, just made an exclamation of a fact, don't derail threads make your own if you wish to discuss clan issues
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Don't turn this into a flame war, he didn't target your clan, just made an exclamation of a fact, don't derail threads make your own if you wish to discuss clan issues
Id do that but it will just get locked before anyone could even reply :lol:
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

Why don't both clan Chiefs group up and thrash out some rules of engagement,
Ie either agree that once lock is attained other backs of and doesn't grief or agree to kill one each without other present as an ice breaker and go from there.
Grieving always affects both clans not the one so both in essence are losing out and neither gaining, just saying ;)

Enough bickering

To the OP, i dont believe necro energy can be drained
Actually it can be drained. I heard that on Rosmerta they drained him, and used to use that as a regular tactic before they could beat him normally. It took about 15 minutes to drain all his energy. Pretty much every person had a druid alt they leveled up with maxed energy harvest. Without energy, even an enraged necro hits like a little kitten.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Enough bickering

To the OP, i dont believe necro energy can be drained
Actually it can be drained. I heard that on Rosmerta they drained him, and used to use that as a regular tactic before they could beat him normally. It took about 15 minutes to drain all his energy. Pretty much every person had a druid alt they leveled up with maxed energy harvest. Without energy, even an enraged necro hits like a little kitten.
Morgana incoming!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.