Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Double plat?

isnt there always dbl plat when the summer event comes out? Why isnt there this year? With the plat costing 117.03 on android insted of the 99.99 which it says id think we would get something. Just trying to figure out what otm is doing.

Re: Double plat?

Not sure won't be buying plat until it comes tho lol so probably Black Friday which is in November I believe

I agree i just bough t125$ iTunes apple I had to pay extra 25$ and since it was late they should do triple plat haha jk but that would be sick but ya if they decide not to do double play u tell Black Friday in just going to spend on clash of clans
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

OTM does not like income. They are a charity organization. And they all work on a volunteer basis. Even the servers are hosted by the Scotish government. It is a part of the movement to spread the word about the plight of common chickens in the highlands.
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

isnt there always dbl plat when the summer event comes out? Why isnt there this year? With the plat costing 117.03 on android insted of the 99.99 which it says id think we would get something. Just trying to figure out what otm is doing.
._.

Staying true to my word
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I don't know about other countries but in the UK plat increased from £70 for 4000 to £80. That's just stupid £80 for a ridiculously low chance at something useful as an endgame player. I used to buy a hell of a lot of plat but I can't see the point anymore.
Until double play there is absolutely no value in buying any. The only way it would change is if enough people stopped buying it...which probably won't happen. Sad sad times.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

I don't know about other countries but in the UK plat increased from £70 for 4000 to £80. That's just stupid £80 for a ridiculously low chance at something useful as an endgame player. I used to buy a hell of a lot of plat but I can't see the point anymore.
Until double play there is absolutely no value in buying any. The only way it would change is if enough people stopped buying it...which probably won't happen. Sad sad times.
Same not buying until dbl.

Thats conversion, all plat prices are based on the american dollar
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out