Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Muldar - Community Liaison

Welcome muldar, as for playing as a normal player come to Epona I'll spawn items for you through my own inventory, ill get you to 180 in a blink of an eye!

Come to Gwydian and throw some chairs with Kril and I :)
I am pretty sure if he didn't wanted to get their starter feeling like other players he would have used Support Tool to get himself anything he wanted.

Come to Gwydian and throw some chairs with Kril and I :)
I am pretty sure if he didn't wanted to get their starter feeling like other players he would have used Support Tool to get himself anything he wanted.

Part of the game is help from clans and other players can't say much if somone mysteriously sends him 1m am I right?

Hey Muldar, can you yell over the cubical and tell that guy get rid of that stupid wing on the shoulder of glen fashion. Also the old warrior on CH pick was much more intimidating than that sissy that's on there now for crying out loud. Thanks

Glad i came to this little area. Assuming that otm will actually implement things you say need improvement, you will be able to fix this game alot, especially since you are going to play game from the start with no "outside" help whatsoever. Glad to have you here, and i hope you will realize the problems with the leveling to endgame issue before two years are over :) (hey, its been a few years and im at 180. To expect u to hit it any faster when you have a job, cycling, photography, and more stuff to do isnt fair.)

Good luck managing all of us ranters on the forums, and remember not to give up your outside life for the game. Ask flo from progressive for details on being eternally chained to the game. :D
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Glad i came to this little area. Assuming that otm will actually implement things you say need improvement, you will be able to fix this game alot, especially since you are going to play game from the start with no "outside" help whatsoever. Glad to have you here, and i hope you will realize the problems with the leveling to endgame issue before two years are over :) (hey, its been a few years and im at 180. To expect u to hit it any faster when you have a job, cycling, photography, and more stuff to do isnt fair.)

Good luck managing all of us ranters on the forums, and remember not to give up your outside life for the game. Ask flo from progressive for details on being eternally chained to the game. :D
Im the one who spends 15+ hours a day on ch...
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Where did you work/what did you do prior to coming to OTM?

Why do you use the neon green text color so much, people are going blind trying to read it.

Do you plan on joining a big clan and actively bossing/camping? And are you going to use all the skills available for your class, even though most are bad, or will you just follow the guides and use whatever stats/skills have proven to work.

What's your favorite part of the job so far?
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.