Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

@friddo, Im not aware of how the terms are on ur world that u joined the weaker clan just to beat the other clan (or so u claim, seems to me like someone is mad), that sounds even more horrible. I said to @Garat that I dont like his clan, but I have no issue with him as a person, and I would really like to stop killing snorri as its only annoying, takes long time and usually a stupid 4*.

@Mickjagger, thats just a childlike claim to make, out of the 37 pages here there are mostly ones explaining this flawed system.

@M7mdm, are u telling me InnerCircle isnt killing and/or using hrung drops? Pathetic.

@Plus3, this time I think it'll be worse, DL is far far better than Frozen, while EDL is only slightly better than DL (and not enough to not be used over occult for casters), and as we have seen each boss is far stronger than it's former, and I suppose Gelebron will be a lot stronger (and if hes a wizard, seeing the wizard mobs, hes gonna be some mean b*tch). Foool is right, for me on Belenus its hard to get enough ppl on at the same time, mordy doesnt go down as fast anymore because we need at least 18 ppl and even that is tough to get at once.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It's fear in my eyes. The lvl 220 ppls can do more dmg then lvl 180 ones. It's normal they are wekker. But a lvl 180 boss drops items for around that lvl and higher. And otherwise they haven't a chance to get the items to get the items for their lvl... You have a point too, if you need these items too, but this is what it is. My clan loses a lot of bossfights too, not bcuz our lvl, but the numbers of ppls of the other clan.
On Lugh:
Frazyl (still a low lvl, but it ll change fast) :p and a ranger

On Herne:
Zyljana, mage, lvl 192 (Main)
Azilo124, warrior, lvl 178
Frynt3, rogue, lvl 141

^If anything it would make dominant clans leave snorri faster.
No, it most certainly won't, people will kill it just to stop others from gearing up even if they don't need it
Hope you're not referring to gwydion because there are still people in both clans that still need weapons and offhands.
Yeah I'm not referring to gwyidon on snorri, I'm well aware with the current loot tables as is snorri will be killed by all clans from approx another 10 years before the amount of purp crowns that is required are made, but if you look at falgren and even pyrus, I sometimes see high levels camping these bosses just to sell the drops later to people who need, if those drops are killed for gold I won't believe that neither will snorri when the time comes
Oderint Dum Metuant.

@friddo, Im not aware of how the terms are on ur world that u joined the weaker clan just to beat the other clan (or so u claim, seems to me like someone is mad), that sounds even more horrible. I said to @Garat that I dont like his clan, but I have no issue with him as a person, and I would really like to stop killing snorri as its only annoying, takes long time and usually a stupid 4*

Keeping competition alive is never horrible ;)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I dont see any high lvls camping falgren and pyrus to sell items to noobs, I dont know why ppl do it on ur world.
It's almost always people camping for alts, friends or clannies on my world. Sometimes people do drive by when bored checking whats up. I don't see what's wrong with camping for profit as long as you aren't keeping others from it. The discs go for so little money now on Taranis its not even worth noobs time to camp its much easier to just buy, that is if anyone even has bothered to get any to sell. Lions sell for some money but bears tend to go for even more it all depends on if they are yellow red or best purple. Green you might as well just delete lol.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|