Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Summer event

Idk where most of you live but August marks the end of summer for me. Where is this summer event? I know there is another phase of beta and then Apple has to approve so looking at maybe 3 weeks before The "summer" event. does this mean now that we will have a super short time to gain skain loot sets? Or should we be expecting Samhain (Halloween) around thanksgiving? What's otms plans for making up for being a season(event) behind?. Maybe no Samhain all together as much as I don't want to see that it's probably the best idea, since people will want plenty of time for skain sets and will give otm time to make a good ON TIME winter event. Although I was kind of hoping for a revisited spider loot.

Re: Summer event

Idk where most of you live but August marks the end of summer for me. Where is this summer event? I know there is another phase of beta and then Apple has to approve so looking at maybe 3 weeks before The "summer" event. does this mean now that we will have a super short time to gain skain loot sets? Or should we be expecting Samhain (Halloween) around thanksgiving? What's otms plans for making up for being a season(event) behind?. Maybe no Samhain all together as much as I don't want to see that it's probably the best idea, since people will want plenty of time for skain sets and will give otm time to make a good ON TIME winter event. Although I was kind of hoping for a revisited spider loot.
The mythical Dal Riata (not the real one) is not bound by the laws of Earthly planetary physics. The cycles are at the mercy of the Tuatha De Dannan (read OTM). The beginning and end as well as the duration of seasons are all according of their bidding.

Real wrld seasons are not gonna affect the gameplay. Better have a smooth and flawless released alpha instead of a laggy and glitchy update, which everyone will be crying about later again.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Agreed. I don't care if the in-game season correlate with real life seasons, as long as the content is enjoyable and as bug-free as possible.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I dont care if beltane will be during yule or yule during ostara, as long as it gets done right.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hmm i find it a little strange to start the summer event when the summer is (almost) ended. But the game does not makes that less fun cuz the summer is a little late.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Hmm i find it a little strange to start the summer event when the summer is (almost) ended. But the game does not makes that less fun cuz the summer is a little late.
This is a game not real life, why should summer in game have to be summer irl
Oderint Dum Metuant.

This is a game not real life, why should summer in game have to be summer irl
Cause that's what happened past 4 years? The game has been out. And that's make sense (Summer event) not Summer event in the Wintwr