Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wards and Edl

Ok so I have magic and fire wards maxed. It seems dobby uses a spear or a sword but also casts aqua fortis which I have no idea what dmg that is.

For you druids out there, which wards are you using at which edl bosses?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Wards and Edl

Aqua fortis is poison and the dmg is pierce on dobby.
Yep. Sometimes you can tell by the icons that show up next to the damage when it occurs but often it is a guessing game. What it looks like from boss appearance and what it is are often two different things and you need to experiment to find out what it is.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

On dobby thats actually quite simple, yes the weapon itself does seem odd but we can see few things :

1. All imps decrease ur pierce resist with puncture, and hobble's dmg increased with that.
2. Aqua fortis' icon is that of poison wep, thus poison dmg.
3. Dobby seems to be a rogue, poison wep, life steal, so eventually u could realize what his types of dmg are.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

That imp signal does not help at all!
It's very simple. He looks like dobby. Dobby met his end with a knife. Rogues use knives. To boost rogue damage you use a pierce lure. So obviously a pierce ward will help you fend him off.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

That imp signal does not help at all!
It's very simple. He looks like dobby. Dobby met his end with a knife. Rogues use knives. To boost rogue damage you use a pierce lure. So obviously a pierce ward will help you fend him off.
Knives?! That's insulting!

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

The poison resist charms from natan attach are useful to tank this boss. Also, hrung drops armor rings that have poison resist. No wards will really help the op poison damage skill. Its a tougher boss to tank.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

The poison resist charms from natan attach are useful to tank this boss. Also, hrung drops armor rings that have poison resist. No wards will really help the op poison damage skill. Its a tougher boss to tank.
I still have no idea how much resist will save from how much damage. Is it simply like 200 poison resist will block 200 poison damage? I've seen most Athach charms with only 200 resists.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.