Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Open Beta Forum

I am currently in open beta, my character has been transferred successfully and I have been testing and noticing bugs, my problem is, my forum account has not been updated to include the beta topic so I cant post my findings.
Server: Fingal
Warrior: 184 DooMeD
Rogue: 92 Timeless Druid: 85 DeMooD Mage: 78 Relevance Ranger: 54 Barrage
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 OS Android Lollipop 5.0.2 (Stock)

Re: Open Beta Forum

Same here, although I'm having trouble logging into my normal account on beta
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Same I found a problem fighting boggans in carromore
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

My problem with the open beta forum is that i posted some serieus feedback about Skam which got deleted right away. The tree is way too easy to grief cause enemy clan's mages can heal it to grief. For some servers Skain will be nearly impossible because of that ice/fire/magic healing skill he casts.

Kinda dissapointed that my help and feedback got deleted

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

My problem with the open beta forum is that i posted some serieus feedback about Skam which got deleted right away. The tree is way too easy to grief cause enemy clan's mages can heal it to grief. For some servers Skain will be nearly impossible because of that ice/fire/magic healing skill he casts.

Kinda dissapointed that my help and feedback got deleted
Hi I'm looking into this for you. I did find l a post by you on this subject linked below which is on the 2nd page of the beta forum, is that the post you were referring to or was it a different one?

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 98&t=75594

There are quite a few bugs here. One is the 160 6 star DL boss. His attack speed is insanely fast. Then there's ATTACK delay on our skills. Also the who killed the boss isn't showing up.