Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

There is a clan in belenus called res that has a level 206 dps warrior named criminal? Or how bout the many others that don't have toons on arawn that have posted against target lock here? It's not just res getting its way or not it's what the majority of players on all servers have to say about it.
Confused me when I started reading it, lol. In u3 Ive been in the rival clan, and we had no such issues of lvl lock, now Im in the dominant clan and I see the difference, as for the Res vs Bada argument, Ive simply reported benbrook, I feel like some ppl come here just to dirt on a clan, I have not once mentioned the name of my rival clan to avoid that.

@Gabee, 2 years ago, we were all 180-200, in 20 lvls range theres no difference in the locking-ability, thus, that argument is invalid, we were all 180-200 even when target lock existed, its so stupid that we should think twice if we need to lvl or not.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Point is I guess high level players are wrong for leveling when tower came out... If u use the logic of target lock everyone should have left tower desolate not leveled and stayed at dl and other bosses till we had all the gear we needed with a drop rate that leaves much to be desired. This all makes no sense what so ever i don't see the logic in it especially when it comes to endgame bosses which atm there are three wether u want to admit they are or not. Punishing people for enjoying the game and progressing is wrong especially when others who choose to abuse target lock have the same oppurtunity to level and move forward as well.

I remember 2 years ago, the dominant clan cannot lose a single snorri spawn over the same smaller clan because of any rogues armed with dl weapons and eg items at 190s. The same small clan waited patiently for two years for this great opportunity where the dominant clan leveled to 220, and now the situation is exactly opposite. This dominant clan invited new people who needs dl weapons but cant win lock to get it, even armed with edl gears and weapons all hasted some uses attack lixes doing huge damages but still lose lock. Im not blaming the smaller clan. Im just frustrated that we cant do anything to help our new members.

there in lies the problem. Since the game is unbalanced, you're looking backwards to get gear that shouldn't be necessary. But you're also more than willing to exclude those who are there but not in your clan from having the opportunity.

Many clans seem to make great "claims" about their strategies, but this is the easiest OTM *** block to beat, but the solution isn't one that the clan is willing to make.

OTM want's people to work through the game it appears. IF you rush to 220+ for no reason other than it's there, and you had 400 lixes, and you want to be ready for the new end game boss, then OTM says that's fine, but realize that you're going to have a lot of trouble at 180 bosses. Everyone has known it for a long time (heck Aggy was the same,then they tweaked the adds to make it hard for 150 teams to win), but since the majority of clans are now 210+ readying for future battles, now it's an issue.

tough luck it seems.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

There is a clan in belenus called res that has a level 206 dps warrior named criminal? Or how bout the many others that don't have toons on arawn that have posted against target lock here? It's not just res getting its way or not it's what the majority of players on all servers have to say about it.
Confused me when I started reading it, lol. In u3 Ive been in the rival clan, and we had no such issues of lvl lock, now Im in the dominant clan and I see the difference, as for the Res vs Bada argument, Ive simply reported benbrook, I feel like some ppl come here just to dirt on a clan, I have not once mentioned the name of my rival clan to avoid that.

@Gabee, 2 years ago, we were all 180-200, in 20 lvls range theres no difference in the locking-ability, thus, that argument is invalid, we were all 180-200 even when target lock existed, its so stupid that we should think twice if we need to lvl or not.
reported me for what?
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Too many people have lost site of this game and it's set of progression and replaced progression with greed. No drop from any boss is required. All boss drops are toys and make the game interesting and give goals to aim for. Soon as one drop comes out it is eventually obsoleted by the next. The level lock is to keep the sense of progression in check and prevent the higher levels from hoarding the treasures. If you still view HRUNG as an end game boss, then maybe you need to relook at the game. Anything that is a kill on spawn is no longer end game to those that can kill on spawn.

Drak
Gwidion
215 rogue
186 ranger
151 Mage
I suppose ur clan has lots of godly hrung bracelets, skulls and dmg rings.
Reread the post Criminal. Especially the part about no drop is required to progress. If you have hung your hat on a requirement of a godly drop you yourself have stooped to the greed. Btw, I have no godly drops on any of my toons, godly suggests the mere inflection of the rareness of the item and most likely you will never see the one you search for. Hrung bracers will soon be obsolete as expansions come forward. This has always been a fact in MMOs

Drak
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

Greed? Do u just kill hrung once and leave? I dont have any godly drops either, nor void. Its not matter of greed, that is the best gear available right now, and that barely ever drops, but we know OTM has stated how much they like the rareness of 'Godly' and 'Void' items, so we know what can we ask to actually help us.
If by greed u mean wanting drops, then I believe those who stay lower lvl and dont progress in game just so they'll have more drops are greedy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Too many people have lost site of this game and it's set of progression and replaced progression with greed. No drop from any boss is required. All boss drops are toys and make the game interesting and give goals to aim for. Soon as one drop comes out it is eventually obsoleted by the next. The level lock is to keep the sense of progression in check and prevent the higher levels from hoarding the treasures. If you still view HRUNG as an end game boss, then maybe you need to relook at the game. Anything that is a kill on spawn is no longer end game to those that can kill on spawn.

Drak
Gwidion
215 rogue
186 ranger
151 Mage
We see hrung as an endgame boss :( were looking at hagvar the hairy next though, so i guess we will leave hrung alone while we make a strategy for him.

208 ranger
105 rogue (op)
106 druid (under p)
16 warrior lol

i thought u fingal had the strategy for hagvar already... did otm secretly buff hagvar?
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Drak
Gwidion
215 rogue
186 ranger
151 Mage
We see hrung as an endgame boss :( were looking at hagvar the hairy next though, so i guess we will leave hrung alone while we make a strategy for him.

208 ranger
105 rogue (op)
106 druid (under p)
16 warrior lol

i thought u fingal had the strategy for hagvar already... did otm secretly buff hagvar?
The problem is we assembled all our 205+ dps but we got out locked by a group of lvl 15-18 players.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The greed argument is completely invlalid.

Take a look at this game you can either:

A) grind without end

B) camp bosses without end

When you get to 220-225 A basically makes no sense anymore. You can log a bit to chat or quit or do B

And even the low tier hrung and mord items are the best in the game. The lowest tier mord braces are on par with the never before dropped current godly event ones. Etc. Exactly as others have said because it's either A or B or quit the only answer is a complete redo of the current loot tables or new bosses or it simply will only stop when OTM has to shut down its servers because of too much quitting.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

And even the low tier hrung and mord items are the best in the game. The lowest tier mord braces are on par with the never before dropped current godly event ones. Etc. Exactly as others have said because it's either A or B or quit the only answer is a complete redo of the current loot tables or new bosses or it simply will only stop when OTM has to shut down its servers because of too much quitting.
The current rarity of drops makes sense for an MMO with instances. But all bosses are open world, so it really doesn't. We probably wouldn't be having this conversation if the loot tables were redone (example: why does aggragoth drop the best druid ward rings in the game when wards are so important?) and if quest armor drops were reduced in rarity (Example: why are some level 200+ people still working on their Frozen tier?) Some servers go many days to a week before seeing anything but a 4* quest boss. There are so many people to gear up, and the current set up of bosses prevents that.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide