Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

childish

I can't seem to understand why there is so much childish behaviours happening on Danu. Over a week from one player i have not had 1 elixir i haven't had him come and try to ks me on, i beat him in a duel the same guy tells me to sleep with my mum then said he likes saying it.... (i don't understand the concept of why he said it or why he even feels the need to bring my mum into the game ), i repetitively get laughing messages from the guy when i die ( in regards to the messages he sends me ive tried blocking him but he goes on her alt or campers and still gets a message to me), hard not to have retaliated yet. So why should i play a because when i login i get harassed all the time. I block him he ksed me, spams me with duel requests. I can't win with it. :| Im not the only one who he does it to
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

Re: childish

Share the name enterage. I'm guessing we all know but I'm sure there leadership has put him up to griefing you like they put up there top general to grief
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Share the name enterage. I'm guessing we all know but I'm sure there leadership has put him up to griefing you like they put up there top general to grief
change your sig to 'Mr innocent'.....gotta love a sly old dog
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (257.7 KiB) Viewed 4278 times

Lol I have never claimed innocent. But u do say you don't care about your clan. So maybe stay outta conversations that don't apply to you.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Lol laws. I have told you and your zombie clannies. That since you and airhead want to never acknowledge your griefers and only want to reward them for never stopping, that I would make sure you are paid back 10 fold. You guys were warned for months about your clannies, yet instead of stepping up, you told us you didn't care. Aired wants to act like she doesn't run both clans then that's fine. But I personally told you guys that it was not gonna continue the way it was. We LET you have your first Mordis ever. And yet you still continued to ignore warnings. So yep I will show to ever boss I can and "help" you. You can continue with your head up your arse and hope to get bosses or maybe do what's good for your clan and kick the trouble makers and possibly get back to the point that we will allow you to attempt another Mordis without us "helping" you. Been your choice for the entire time, but like you have said may times. You don't care.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper