Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why do mobs drop so less gold at higher lvls?

All u plat buyers are great but all of u are thinking in a sense that everyone playing the game CAN work to buy plat. Im still in high school and under the legal working age. I dont get money for chores or get an allowence. I have 0 cash all the time. I got to school 8 hours a day. Hows it fair that i am able to go to school, come home and get all my homework done ( about 3 hours worth) and get to a high lvl and still have to br broke?

When i go bossing most of the money i make is from the ph drop cause they range from 50g-1.5k its faster gold than actually killing bosses which drop less than 1k gold most of the time, its not about buying plat or being lazy it just seems wrong to me that a lvl 50 mob drops the same amount of gold as a 150 mob when u need 3x the gold then, yea ik the expensive lux is for plat buyers who can afford it which is wrong it should he affordable for non plat buyers if they work hard 20-30g per kill lvlin isnt a lot, chief spawns are very rare, gold mobs hardly spawn, and idk about u ive never seen a exp mob in carrow which would make lixing easier but thats for another day
While xp mobs are rare, gold bosses aren't. This is exactly what I was saying. People do not kill phs and expect the boss to magically appear. While you may be simply scanning the maps, there are actually people who constantly kill phs so that the boss would spawn.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

All u plat buyers are great but all of u are thinking in a sense that everyone playing the game CAN work to buy plat. Im still in high school and under the legal working age. I dont get money for chores or get an allowence. I have 0 cash all the time. I got to school 8 hours a day. Hows it fair that i am able to go to school, come home and get all my homework done ( about 3 hours worth) and get to a high lvl and still have to br broke?
I didn't see anyone see or imply that everyone can afford to buy plat. There are plenty of adults that work for a living that can barely pay their bills and can't afford to buy plat.

I buy plat and I'm all for the mobs and bosses dropping a lot more gold.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Maybe some increase but not huge...

What about keep stonevale and possibly meteoric quest gold drops as they are but make it higher for otherworld, Carrowmore and the tower bosses.

Makes no sense that a 6* Stonefang has same gold drop as bosses that are much harder.
And stonefang drops meteoric items...
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Over level 100 just solo bosses in sv. They drop 1.5k each and spawn fast.
Farm in pirates, my rogue can make a lot their with her rip maxed.
Gold isn't hard to farm if you want it, I think it's the beginner lux that should be looked at tbh. 200k for a heroic ammy from shop is a lot for a new comer to the game to find.
Event lux IS lux, the normal lux from shops is needed in game to be honest.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

Two things that would help the lack of gold:

Tower mobs drop insanely small amounts of gold. You should get more gold on the lowest type of tower mob on the low end of the random table than the highest, say, pirate mob at the high end. Even the drops to npc aren't better than carrowmore so combined with the higher level and much higher hp the tower is awful for getting gold outside of selling vials to other players. There are no gold bosses in the tower, only rare gold spawn mobs, which makes little sense considering the sewer/vault mini bosses drop more than anything in the tower. The tower needs more gold, both as mob drops and it needs gold bosses that are better than the firbolg ones.

The game needs an auction house badly. This would make it far easier for new players to outfit themselves with lux (not really much of a luxury as a necessity as others have said) in much less time for the same or less as trading other players. It both creates a way for a lvl1 and lvl200+ to make money without disrupting the already established cost of in game items.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

And what gold bosses do drop same as stonefang. Which are much harder?
Stonefang drops a standard 6* amount of gold for that level. Nearly all 6s bosses drop more gold than stonefang because they are a higher level (its a small amount that can be lost in loot variation so you don't notice unless you kill lots of em) Urgan in the sewer is a lvl20 5* mob and drops approx the same amount as it is a gold mini boss, it is much much much easier. I have a lvl34 warrior with 3400+ kills, by far the highest number of 5* kills of anyone under lvl100 on any world.

The murky vault/upper sewer mini bosses are easier than stonefang, are 5* and drop about 5x the gold of stonefang.

The 14 carrow bosses are easy and drop more gold than anything else in the game outside of a raid boss or lvl200 6s event boss. In fact a lucky firbolg gold boss can have more gold as a drop than a raid boss like aggy or hrung, mord or necro.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

And what gold bosses do drop same as stonefang. Which are much harder?
Stonefang drops a standard 6* amount of gold for that level. Nearly all 6s bosses drop more gold than stonefang because they are a higher level (its a small amount that can be lost in loot variation so you don't notice unless you kill lots of em) Urgan in the sewer is a lvl20 5* mob and drops approx the same amount as it is a gold mini boss, it is much much much easier. I have a lvl34 warrior with 3400+ kills, by far the highest number of 5* kills of anyone under lvl100 on any world.

The murky vault/upper sewer mini bosses are easier than stonefang, are 5* and drop about 5x the gold of stonefang.

The 14 carrow bosses are easy and drop more gold than anything else in the game outside of a raid boss or lvl200 6s event boss. In fact a lucky firbolg gold boss can have more gold as a drop than a raid boss like aggy or hrung, mord or necro.
Noooooooooo, that's my worst kept secret to how I made it to eg without spending plat... Now everyone on my server will do it....
Oderint Dum Metuant.