Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

He is gearing other people XD Except he is more active than most of us combined. He leads our clan and communicates with others through diplomatic manners. This is how Badabing has reached neutrality with many other clans such as Sapere Aude and ABC.
It was obvious u would get to a point u would just laugh at others' statements, I dont get why do u expect understanding with that kind of attitude. 4 lvl 170 toons fully equipped with dl, mainhands and offhands to some. Again, Im in dominant clan at lvl 205, no main hand or offhand and I got full dl at lvl 180, my chief is so busy she doesnt get to lvl even one alt.
'

What sort of attitude have I spurred? And I wouldn't want you to laugh. The situation will prove to be dire when you realize that we are 7 friends. We can't be all on at the same time. Wretched's ability to quad-log is a phenomenon. But it's not just that and his activity, it's also his leadership. He is our tank, our druid, our support, our diplomatic relations and our friend. We can't move down the road without him.
what does any of this have to do with target lock the op and the topic ?

He is gearing other people XD Except he is more active than most of us combined. He leads our clan and communicates with others through diplomatic manners. This is how Badabing has reached neutrality with many other clans such as Sapere Aude and ABC.
It was obvious u would get to a point u would just laugh at others' statements, I dont get why do u expect understanding with that kind of attitude. 4 lvl 170 toons fully equipped with dl, mainhands and offhands to some. Again, Im in dominant clan at lvl 205, no main hand or offhand and I got full dl at lvl 180, my chief is so busy she doesnt get to lvl even one alt.
'

What sort of attitude have I spurred? And I wouldn't want you to laugh. The situation will prove to be dire when you realize that we are 7 friends. We can't be all on at the same time. Wretched's ability to quad-log is a phenomenon. But it's not just that and his activity, it's also his leadership. He is our tank, our druid, our support, our diplomatic relations and our friend. We can't move down the road without him.

Also, let's not forget the countless Resurgence alts, and there are many of them geared down to the core with Mordris and countless endgame drops.
That. That just shows what we have all said, did u ever think about recruiting ppl to win? Or did u think that with 7 ppl who supposedly work hard to beat 30 ppl who work hard? Yea yea quad logging, hes not the first nor the last, I have a clannie who logs on 5 toons, that doesnt make a valid argument yet.

EDIT: U dont need to picture me how Arawn is, because that isnt an issue only in Arawn, thats what u dont see, that isnt between BadaBing (still the same name? I probably know that clan before Wretched) and Res, that is simply lvl-based target lock interrupting the flow of the game.
Last edited by Criminal on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

what does any of this have to do with target lock and the op and the topic ?
The discussion turned from an argument about abolishing target lock to creating an effort based system by Criminal.
Pointless comment, u just directed it to one person avoiding completely everything said. Definitely goes to show that avoiding the main problem is the easy way u choose.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

That. That just shows what we have all said, did u ever think about recruiting ppl to win? Or did u think that with 7 ppl who supposedly work hard to beat 30 ppl who work hard? Yea yea quad logging, hes not the first nor the last, I have a clannie who logs on 5 toons, that doesnt make a valid argument yet.
Yeah of course we've looked into recruiting newer players that happen to be lower leveled. I guess you're insinuating that we progress with others, correct? I do hope so soon and the level lock would help us greatly. The higher leveled players must progress on their own if they do not mean to open up and work together with us. I hope for them to reach newer heights on future bosses just I as I wish for us to take on already existing bosses.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

what does any of this have to do with target lock and the op and the topic ?
The discussion turned from an argument about abolishing target lock to creating an effort based system by Criminal.
Pointless comment, u just directed it to one person avoiding completely everything said. Definitely goes to show that avoiding the main problem is the easy way u choose.
It was just an explanation of how this thread has progressed with you comparing Bada's members to Seed's members.

Not a thing, Big. I am not quite sure why Pavi keeps thinking this is just about our little section of Celtic Heroes. Wretch's 4 dl toons don't matter to Rhiannon or morrigan or Donn etc...but the level lock issue does. As Criminal has stated several times, it is on every world. There are clans everywhere who just sit and camp bosses and don't level past them for the lock advantage. What if a group of 8 clanless people level 190-195 were camping snorri, are they trying to stop another group of people from getting gear?
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Not a thing, Big. I am not quite sure why Pavi keeps thinking this is just about our little section of Celtic Heroes. Wretch's 4 dl toons don't matter to Rhiannon or morrigan or Donn etc...but the level lock issue does. As Criminal has stated several times, it is on every world. There are clans everywhere who just sit and camp bosses and don't level past them for the lock advantage. What if a group of 8 clanless people level 190-195 were camping snorri, are they trying to stop another group of people from getting gear?
The intent, ThyraUnited. The intent is what matters. Most of these level 190-195 players you've mentioned are fully equipped with anything a top clan can offer them, meaning most of everything. Also, why do you keep assuming a clan only consists of level 190-195 players? Like I've mentioned before. Do not forget your lower level counterparts. There are 14 able players at or around level 180. Please, do not forget your own clan members.
Last edited by Pavillion on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.