Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

Active we have about 80 and some are semi active while we do have 300+ members many stoped playing and im sure stuff like this has nothing to do with it :roll:
Leader boards show around that amount active and I don't pay attention personally.
Leaderboards show amount of members.

EDIT: Btw, as Im not familier with u Idk how much dl ur 4 toons have, according to the guy 2 posts above me u have more dl than I do including mainhands and offhands on lower lvl. Maybe instead of gearing ur 4 toons gear other ppl? I pass my dl sword and shield to others instead of getting it to myself.
Last edited by Criminal on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

This post only makes u seem greedy isnt it? 'I'll stay low lvl until I'll get all the drops because I have higher chances as low lvl, and only then I'll lvl'. Oh well, Im lvl 205, I dont have dl sword or shield, can I go down with my lvl?

If gearing clan members is greed then I'm greedy. We can't compete against 250 active members without the gear.
Not to mention ur completely not regarding alts of low lvls banks and such, there are more of them than mains.
Last edited by Criminal on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active we have about 80 and some are semi active while we do have 300+ members many stoped playing and im sure stuff like this has nothing to do with it :roll:
Leader boards show around that amount active and I don't pay attention personally.
Leaderboards show amount of members.

EDIT: Btw, as Im not familier with u Idk how much dl ur 4 toons have, according to the guy 2 posts above me u have more dl than I do including mainhands and offhands on lower lvl. Maybe instead of gearing ur 4 toons gear other ppl? I pass my dl sword and shield to others instead of getting it to myself.
He is gearing other people XD Except he is more active than most of us combined. He leads our clan and communicates with others through diplomatic manners. His ability is otherworldly if you can only imagine. You should get to know Wretched better :O Also because of him, Badabing has reached common stance with many other clans such as Sapere Aude and ABC.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

He is gearing other people XD Except he is more active than most of us combined. He leads our clan and communicates with others through diplomatic manners. This is how Badabing has reached neutrality with many other clans such as Sapere Aude and ABC.
It was obvious u would get to a point u would just laugh at others' statements, I dont get why do u expect understanding with that kind of attitude. 4 lvl 170 toons fully equipped with dl, mainhands and offhands to some. Again, Im in dominant clan at lvl 205, no main hand or offhand and I got full dl at lvl 180, my chief is so busy she doesnt get to lvl even one alt.

He is gearing other people XD Except he is more active than most of us combined. He leads our clan and communicates with others through diplomatic manners. This is how Badabing has reached neutrality with many other clans such as Sapere Aude and ABC.
It was obvious u would get to a point u would just laugh at others' statements, I dont get why do u expect understanding with that kind of attitude. 4 lvl 170 toons fully equipped with dl, mainhands and offhands to some. Again, Im in dominant clan at lvl 205, no main hand or offhand and I got full dl at lvl 180, my chief is so busy she doesnt get to lvl even one alt.
'

What sort of attitude have I spurred? And I wouldn't want you to laugh. The situation will prove to be dire when you realize that we are 7 friends. We can't be all on at the same time. Wretched's ability to quad-log is a phenomenon. But it's not just that and his activity, it's also his leadership. He is our tank, our druid, our support, our diplomatic relations and our friend. We can't move down the road without him.

Also, let's not forget the countless Resurgence alts, and there are many of them geared down to the core with Mordris and countless endgame drops.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

I do have main hand and offhand for my druid, ranger, and banked for my warrior. I am the only ranger and warrior in Bada, and the main druid at any fight. I use my rogue for support at bosses also. We still need multiple greens, purples, and blues in bada. I don't plan on ditching the clan members who have helped me obtain gear after receiving mine. And we really are just a bunch of friends wanting to play the game our own way.