Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why do mobs drop so less gold at higher lvls?

Gold has been a problem for everyone even heavy plat buyers, I'd just like to know why a lvl 50 mob drops the same gold as a lvl 150 which is 100 lvls higher as everyone knows more gold is more needed at higher lvls,mobs should atleast drop 1g per lvl e.g. Lvl 150 should drop atleast 150g which makes sence to me since many people are leaving because they can't enjoy the game because they don't have enough gold and don't want to buy plat,what I'm asking for and I'm sure many others are asking for the same thing and this isn't hard this is a problem that Otm should have delt with a long time ago, increasing the gold dropped by mobs won't decrease otms sales since plat buyers are lazy (no offence to any plat buyers) and won't want to farm even tho it will be easyer now

I'd like to know what you guys think about gold problems and how they should be delt with by otm

Re: Why do mobs drop so less gold at higher lvls?

Keep in mind that if gold was a lot easier to earn you might not have as many plat sellers on each server.

Lazy or not if the gold drop increases the demand for gold will decrease. It would be interesting to see how that plays out. With the amount of available gold doubling decrease plat sellers by 10% or maybe 20%? Or would the cost of plat items just be inflated to match the current drop rates. Maybe 10k for super knows instead of combos.

I personally want to see OTM add consumables that are paid for with gold rather then plat. It's a better way to take money out of the economy then inflating the prices on lux every event.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Keep in mind that if gold was a lot easier to earn you might not have as many plat sellers on each server.

Lazy or not if the gold drop increases the demand for gold will decrease. It would be interesting to see how that plays out. With the amount of available gold doubling decrease plat sellers by 10% or maybe 20%? Or would the cost of plat items just be inflated to match the current drop rates. Maybe 10k for super knows instead of combos.

I personally want to see OTM add consumables that are paid for with gold rather then plat. It's a better way to take money out of the economy then inflating the prices on lux every event.
I don't see a problem with this:) but in some point it would help non Plat buyer to follow the lux shop races!!
Plat items shouldn't move in term of effort needed to gain it, but farming 1 million as a lvl 100 is hard, and more gold could help them

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Gold has been a problem for everyone even heavy plat buyers, I'd just like to know why a lvl 50 mob drops the same gold as a lvl 150 which is 100 lvls higher as everyone knows more gold is more needed at higher lvls,mobs should atleast drop 1g per lvl e.g. Lvl 150 should drop atleast 150g which makes sence to me since many people are leaving because they can't enjoy the game because they don't have enough gold and don't want to buy plat,what I'm asking for and I'm sure many others are asking for the same thing and this isn't hard this is a problem that Otm should have delt with a long time ago, increasing the gold dropped by mobs won't decrease otms sales since plat buyers are lazy (no offence to any plat buyers) and won't want to farm even tho it will be easyer now

I'd like to know what you guys think about gold problems and how they should be delt with by otm
You got it all wrong. Buying plat does not make people lazy... First off if they buy plat it shows that we have a little bit more to do with our selves than to farm day and night to get nothing. Because CelticHeroes is pretty much a ptw game. Second of all I'm a fan of games that aren't ptw because I'm barley having my job. And am able to purchase plat. So if OTM did fix mobs gold drops I would farm. However, I do not see a reason to make mobs drop as much gold as your asking everyone would have anything they want. That's why we have gold bosses,gear bosses,and mob sellable item drops. Making the game pretty even. Also take into consideration that (to my knowledge) otm is a solo single. Meaning that they can use the money to better improve the game we all play. Sure we all have complaints about the game they all won't be fixed the way we want, but In time we all have a lucky day on CelticHeroes one day. So keep in mind that all the lazy plat buyers supply you with all the plat items you have as well as help fund the game to make it better. You call them lazy, I call them a reason why we have new lux every event.

Lux gear is a necessity,and atm, mainly available to those who farm countless hours, buy plat, or merch. By making gold drops higher people could actually afford lux while not worrying about all their money going towards lixes. +1 to op and +1 to crim
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

You got it all wrong. Buying plat does not make people lazy... First off if they buy plat it shows that we have a little bit more to do with our selves than to farm day and night to get nothing. Because CelticHeroes is pretty much a ptw game. Second of all I'm a fan of games that aren't ptw because I'm barley having my job. And am able to purchase plat. So if OTM did fix mobs gold drops I would farm. However, I do not see a reason to make mobs drop as much gold as your asking everyone would have anything they want. That's why we have gold bosses,gear bosses,and mob sellable item drops. Making the game pretty even. Also take into consideration that (to my knowledge) otm is a solo single. Meaning that they can use the money to better improve the game we all play. Sure we all have complaints about the game they all won't be fixed the way we want, but In time we all have a lucky day on CelticHeroes one day. So keep in mind that all the lazy plat buyers supply you with all the plat items you have as well as help fund the game to make it better. You call them lazy, I call them a reason why we have new lux every event.
And I often call them the forced or trapped. No one wants to spend loads on a single game.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

since plat buyers are lazy (no offence to any plat buyers) and won't want to farm even tho it will be easyer now

I'm not sure about other plat buyers but I worked my way through college for a master's degree that landed me a career that along with my part time job I do for fun gives me the financial ability to spend money on hobbies - 1 of which is buying plat in this game. I'm not sure how working 60 hours a week makes me lazy vs someone that spends a lot of time sitting around playing a game to grind for gold. You can't say no offense to plat buyers while saying something insulting to plat buyers.

Should the game drop more gold on kills? Absolutely. But somehow I find it funny that you would somehow compare time spent playing a game as less lazy than someone working a career/job and buying plat.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Like it or not, OTM needs money to keep this game going and for this, they need plat buyers. As much as I would like to have more gold, it would also result in higher level players buying off everything from those who sell items bought with plat. What would lower level players who do not buy plat do in that case? Lixes, pots, and idols would all be hoarded by higher levels because it would be easy for them to make gold.
I don't know what you mean by lazy because whether you buy plat or not, you still have to grind in the game. Some people have more money on their hands to ease the grind but I don't think that's being lazy.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.