Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM, please come to the table

What rogues don't understand is, these "15k nukes" can only occur every 12 seconds or so on average. Realistically it won't average above half that on 6* bosses. In those 12 seconds rogues are autoing 10 times, each with a maximum damage of 2.5k+. Theoretically even without using skills your auto can have much higher dps than any caster. For training, lures were a way to reduce this disparity but on bosses there is usually a pierce lure present. Idk about anyone else, but 2.5k * 10 seems to be quite a bit higher than 15k
Your comparing the max auto hit of a rogue to the min hit of a Mage. On a boss rogues autos hit maybe around 1k not even close to 2.5k+. And still nobody has commented on how could a Mage get kill over all the much better geared rogues and rangers not only on 185 6* but 195 6* later that day too. As I said before, mages aren't underpowered they are sometimes just unlucky with evades is all. Maybe make the evade rate 25%-30% less for mages and Druids since skills are their main source of damage.
Why does it matter who got the kill as long as it's dead?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Because they are trying to make it out like mages dps is so low and how mages suck. Tbh I like my alt Mage more than my rogue, I guess it's just a play style though.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I don't play endgame Mage or Druid yet but I do see a lot of gear has dex on it. Does dex make much differance to casters skill hits?

I do however play all classes to a reasonable level and tbh every class has its problems and plus points. The obvious answer to leveling problems is group up guys, with a Druid in group very few idols are used, mages lure and nuke, warr tanks and shatters, Rangers sharpen and damage and rogues kill fast.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

Plus people arnt understanding that dps means damage per second. Mage spell has 1 second cast time hits for 15k. Rogue auto attacks 2 times per second (example) each hits for 1.5k. Mages dps is 15k. Rogue dps is 3k.
Dps over 1 second time period? Really? In what situation is that applicable? A mage can cast 2 bolts and 1 storm in 10 seconds, lets say the bolts hit 7k and storm 8k with 2.5k focus and 3k ability, thats a theoretical damage output of 22k, dps of 2.2k. Any decent rogue could dish out way more theoretical damage in that time frame and 10 seconds should be mages territory.

Forgot to mention that your numbers are wrong, in 1 second a rogue can hit with ss, a mage would still be casting bolt, mage dps 0, rogue dps > 0
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Am I the only one who sees that many times endgame rangers and rogues can deal the same amount of damage per hit as a mage? What's the point if mages are supposed to hit the same damage as other classes at a more expensive cost in terms of the insane energy and cooldown?
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Am I the only one who sees that many times endgame rangers and rogues can deal the same amount of damage per hit as a mage? What's the point if mages are supposed to hit the same damage as other classes at a more expensive cost in terms of the insane energy and cooldown?
Rogues yes. Rangers I'm not so sure. But considering really the only skill my ranger uses is dbl shot I could be completely wrong.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You're probably referring to shadowstrike hits on DL bosses n maybe hrung. It is the best dps skill on em as its poison and DL bosses have high af elemental resists. Things are different edl bosses I assure u. And about advantage of bein a mage, check how many rogues die in a boss fight next time n how many times a mage die. Range is your advantage
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

You're probably referring to shadowstrike hits on DL bosses n maybe hrung. It is the best dps skill on em as its poison and DL bosses have high af elemental resists. Things are different edl bosses I assure u. And about advantage of bein a mage, check how many rogues die in a boss fight next time n how many times a mage die. Range is your advantage
Well, I am glad that rogues can deal good damage. I am just not happy with the amount of extra energy and time mages have to spend for some meagre damage. Quick recast and low energy consumption makes evades bearable for rogues but that luxury is not offered to mages. Even one evade is considered a great loss. Plus if mages die while attuned, they have to wait for ages.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.